Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Parents gather outside Birmingham school to protest against gay teacher

Being intolerant arses when your an easily identifiable minority probably isn't the greatest strategy. Especially when you want people not to be bigoted against Muslims.
Not that the leaders of this shit show will care.

As an Atheist in a Muslim controlled state I'd be a risk of being murdered that's a fact.

Considering their is a problem with islamaphobia demonstrating yes we are actually bigoted fucks who don't think British values should extend to our kids.
Isn't a way to win friends and influence people. :rolleyes:.

Although Tommy and pals defending gay rights would be:facepalm:

Protest today at Anderton Park school.

ETA: Anderton Park was affected by the Trojan Horse affair a few years ago. This may help explain why it is being targeted now.

Birmingham headteachers say they are subject to campaign of intimidation (2015 report)
Headteachers working in schools affected by the Birmingham Trojan Horse affair are facing a campaign of intimidation, including a death threat on Facebook and dead animals in the playground, it was claimed on Sunday.

One school leader made claims that a dismembered cat had been found in the playground of one school in the city and that a dead dog had been found hanging outside another school. She said there had also been petitions campaigning against staff teaching about homophobia and tolerance of homosexuality.

Sarah Hewitt-Clarkson, head of Anderton Park primary school in Birmingham, spoke during a debate at the annual conference of the National Association of Head Teachers (NAHT) about governors.

She told the conference in Liverpool: “Trojan Horse has not gone away. Those of us who were involved, we knew it was the tip of the iceberg.

“We still have dead animals hung on the gates of schools, dismembered cats in playgrounds. We have petitions outside schools, objecting to teachers teaching against homophobia.”

Speaking after the debate to reporters, she said she was “not necessarily” talking about incidents at her school, but was making a general comment in her capacity as an NAHT representative.

She said a death threat had been made against her on Facebook saying: “Any headteacher who teaches my children it’s all right to be gay will be at the end of my shotgun.”

This report points out the similarities to Trojan Horse.

Fresh protests over gay relationship lessons at primary school in Birmingham

Last edited:
Considering their is a problem with islamaphobia demonstrating yes we are actually bigoted fucks who don't think British values should extend to our kids.
Isn't a way to win friends and influence people. :rolleyes:.

Although Tommy and pals defending gay rights would be:facepalm:
Liked on both points.

Being intolerant arses when your an easily identifiable minority probably isn't the greatest strategy. Especially when you want people not to be bigoted against Muslims.
Not that the leaders of this shit show will care.

As an Atheist in a Muslim controlled state I'd be a risk of being murdered that's a fact.

None of this "No Outsiders" nonsense for you, then.

Not if your going to be an intolerant arse about it no.
Popper said it way smarter than me.

Unlimited tolerance must lead to the disappearance of tolerance. If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them.

So no you don't get a pass to be a bigot just cause your a minority. Think pointing out to these shit heads.
This is a so called Christian nation and that doesn't look like a bible your holding and what does the Bible say about non believers? :hmm:.
Could be somewhat akward "it not like I'm anti Muslim or anything but Deus Vult:hmm:
"
This is the UK you don't have to like Diversity but it's a fact so get over it. We stopped burning catholics centuries ago and it's not starting up again. Because you want to be a "community leader" :confused:

Protest organisers make it clear that they are aiming to have the teaching abolished “not just in this school but at every school in Birmingham and every school in the country”. Observers warn that what is happening in Birmingham will be mirrored across England when the lessons are introduced in September 2020, unless the government stands firm on equal rights and diversity.

and that isn't enough for people to mobilise against the bigots?

Not able to do so anymore, but in my time, plenty

including Genoa, where i heard thr shot that killed Carlo

care to answer the substantive point, where are the counter protests at the school?, the LGBT activist(see earler twitter posts) who planned one, seems to have gone quiet, scared off/chastened by the critical response he got from others?

ffs, its so blatant, and yes, the far right will be working out what to do.

I post and argue about priorities/hierarchies of oppression, very valid areas of discourse.

Huge thread about the latter on here, did you contribute?

Not able to do so anymore, but in my time, plenty

including Genoa, where i heard thr shot that killed Carlo

care to answer the substantive point, where are the counter protests at the school?, the LGBT activist(see earler twitter posts) who planned one, seems to have gone quiet, scared off/chastened by the critical response he got from others?

ffs, its so blatant, and yes, the far right will be working out what to do.

Stop fucking whining. Some of the issues you raise are important. It’s becasue they’re important that I get so fucked off with you. But just for Gods sake (and no offence to you or anything) so articulating these issues as “oh look no one cares about x”. Yes there lots of causes which don’t get as much focus/solidarity as others, and yes it does need to be addressed, but your constant passive aggressive tone doesn’t actually help. It certainly doesn’t help the causes you complain aren’t supported enough. It’s just negative crap.

Back
Top Bottom