Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

On The CD Player Today (take 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backclash:a tribute to The Clash - various v. pissed off non-name punk bands covering Clash tracks
via we7

benga and skream - judgement

coil - selvaggina, go back into the woods

sunn o))) meets nurse with wound - iron soul of nothing

Carter The Unstopable Sex Machine - In Bed With Carter on video from 1991:eek:

brought back memories of things I was never really a part of
everyone looked so young and alive :cool::(:D

followed by I blame the government on (song) rpt

Carter USM may (have) be(en) the best band in teh world
- i may be slightly pissed tbh - but I don't often see/hear a band/song that makes me want to phsycially confront/phone people up & tel them how wonderful/force them to listen to how wondiful something is & feel the hurt that I have nobody I can do this too and no words to do it with anyway
eta: Thank god for urban

somehow Jimbob being "tired and emotional" and sining bumbumbum managed to be the most emotional thing ever

Charlie Christian, Benny Goodman, Lionel Hampton, et al-- Solo Flight Pure genius stuff. If I were a guitar player I wouldn't be able to pick up my ax for days after listening to this.

pop will eat itself - "the looks or the lifestyle"
girls aloud - "tangled up"
the bonneville barons - "platter pinata"
girls aloud - "chemistry"

The Drifters, Joe Turner, Clyde McPhatter, et al-- Atlantic Rhythm and Blues, 1947-1974
Slim Harpo, Lazy Lester, Warren Storm, et al-- Sounds of the Swamp: The Best of Excello Records, Vol.1

Afraid not. Actually, I've never done the file-sharing thing. Dial-up is the only internet available in our little backwater. There's satelite, of course, but it's hard to justify the expense. :(

Lucinda Williams - West.

keep playing this but it just isn't up to scratch and lacks the raw sexiness of the luscious 'World Without Tears'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom