Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

On The CD Player Today (take 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've got loads of english versions of his songs (mainly by scott walker or marc almond)... but brel's voice is like nothing else.

the arrangements are excellent too. did he orchestrate his songs himself?

Yeh but she has the power of christ on her side :D.

Just wish she'd fuckoff on holiday for a week and give me my musical freedom :(

:) you're just too nice. Make trouble with the neighbours soon as you move in, get a mutual hatred going on, and they'll never come and bother you again :cool:
Yeh but she has the power of christ on her side :D.

Just wish she'd fuckoff on holiday for a week and give me my musical freedom :(

i've got loads of english versions of his songs (mainly by scott walker or marc almond)... but brel's voice is like nothing else.

the arrangements are excellent too. did he orchestrate his songs himself?

Fabulous, isn't it? :cool: any tracks made you cry yet? :D

dunno about the orchestration

do they not? i went to something in 'club academy' :rolleyes: last year and they let you out for fags... they had a special platform, which seemed to be accessible from the whole buidling...

<edit: @annierak>

probably will go soj. just registering my disaproval of the venue. :D

do they not? i went to something in 'club academy' :rolleyes: last year and they let you out for fags... they had a special platform, which seemed to be accessible from the whole buidling...

Well not now. If you want a fag you can leave but they won't let you back in. It's disgusting :(

when we went to see gogol bordello they let us out the fire door for fags, and you could take your beer too. but they had some building work goin on and the temp bogs were outside

heh @ disapproval :D

Lucinda Williams - World Without Tears

mmmm

just..so...gorgeous

and if she's not a dyke i'll eat my fucking hat

(again)

Lucinda Williams - World Without Tears

mmmm

just..so...gorgeous

and if she's not a dyke i'll eat my fucking hat

(again)
She's not! I know she should be. It's funny that a lot of gay women like 'Righteously", it screamed 'Dyke' to me when i first heard it. Fuckin love it :cool:

I don't

*stern*

anyhow, bit of Hank Williams to round off the early evening :cool:
YOU DO :p

All the lazy dykes, Cross armed at the palms, Then legs astride their bikes, Indigo burns on their arms
One sweet day, An emotional whirl, You will be good to yourself, And you'll come and join the girls

All the lazy dykes, They pity how you live, Just "somebody's wife", You give, and you give,
And you give, and you give, Give, and you give
And one sweet day , An emotional whirl, You will be good to yourself, And you'll come and join the girls

Touch me, Squeeze me, Hold me too tightly, And when you look at me you actually see me
And I've, Never felt so alive, In the whole of my life, In the whole of my life

Free yourself, Be yourself, Come to the Palms and see yourself
And at last your life begins, At last your life begins
At last your life begins, At last your life begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom