Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Off topic anti-vaxx nonsense

I know this is just a shit attempt at trolling but it’s making me question whether to go to the Welling game on the 2nd Jan.

DHFC don’t have to have COVID passes as they are under 4,000 capacity & if people like the OP are going to be there not sure I want to be.

Think the club should implement the passes to reassure the vast majority of sensible fans that want to attend and set a good example.
They don't have to have them. But they could still ask for them if they wanted.

Valuable bed space: are the remaining 10/%~20% vaccinated and so worthy of their bed? Moreover 80%-90% of how many patients exactly?

The amount of money today being spent on advertising that echoes the [get jabbed]mantra, together with politicians and clergymen echoing the same at every opportunity, hardly creates a climate that gives one confidence in statistics that we all know are very easily manipulated to present a desired representation.

Here's some research for you
The first graph you posted is interesting I agree but the term “ not fully vaccinated “ doesn’t do much for the confidence in the efficiency of the initial two jabs that were so lorded as miraculous around about the time of this sample starting July ending September 2021.

The further two are precise examples of the propaganda I have been talking about. How on earth can the term (based on research) preface Javid said be taken seriously today. I’ve as much trust in Javid as I do Boris or Tony Blair. Yes: Tony Blair has fully endorsed this division of the masked and the unmasked; this division of vaccinated and the unvaccinated; and I’m now supposed to listen to him?

Last edited:
The first graph you posted is interesting I agree but the term “ not fully vaccinated “ doesn’t do much for the confidence in the efficiency of the initial two jabs that were so lorded as miraculous around about the time of this sample starting July ending September 2021.

The further two are precise examples of the propaganda I have been talking about. How on earth can the term (based on research) preface Javid said be taken seriously today. I’ve as much trust in Javid as I do Boris or Tony Blair. Yes: Tony Blair has fully endorsed this division of the masked and the unmasked; this division of vaccinated and the unvaccinated; and I’m now supposed to listen to him!
That's a whole lot of whataboutery. But to repeat: why not take your concerns to the dedicated Covid forum here where there will be no shortage of people able to robustly challenge your opinions with hard science and research?

It's right here: Coronavirus (COVID-19)

That's a whole lot of whataboutery. But to repeat: why not take your concerns to the dedicated Covid forum here where there will be no shortage of people able to robustly challenge your opinions with hard science and research?

It's right here: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Probably a good idea as on this thread one fascistic type has already called for pens for the unvaccinated at champion hill... That’s so 1930’s and very scary- rather like Boris’ mandated inoculations debate.

• Haha
Reactions: Sue
Probably a good idea as on this thread one fascistic type has already called for pens for the unvaccinated at champion hill... That’s so 1930’s and very scary- rather like Boris’ mandated inoculations debate.
I'll look forward to seeing the responses to your opinions.

It’s impossible to ‘laud’ the revolutionary nature of mRNA/ TG vector based vaccines enough. Sentiments to the contrary smack of someone using the internet to question the power of the scientific method. To paraphrase Feynman, what we can engineer we understand. The only conspiracy is that as usual the publically funded development of these products will be turned into private capital. The people should receive their dividend. Plus ca change.

It’s impossible to ‘laud’ the revolutionary nature of mRNA/ TG vector based vaccines enough. Sentiments to the contrary smack of someone using the internet to question the power of the scientific method. To paraphrase Feynman, what we can engineer we understand. The only conspiracy is that as usual the publically funded development of these products will be turned into private capital. The people should receive their dividend. Plus ca change.

Has a vaccine ever had long term side effects? I don’t think one has?

Could we move this rant to some other dark corner of this toxic echo chamber?

Why? It's very relevant. There's a Hamlet fan here who wants to come to the match on 2 January who is unvaccinated. It's an utterly selfish approach to take for society and the people he/she will stand next to at the match and on transport to and from. It's also just stupid for themself.

Despite not being required, then I would love to see our club be on the front foot on this given the crowd sizes and the inability to socially distance - make vaccination a condition of entry or (not my preference) admit season ticket holders only and limit number of away fans to restrict capacity.

Last edited:
Why? It's very relevant. There's a Hamlet fan here who wants to come to the match on 2 January who is unvaccinated. It's an utterly selfish approach to take for society and the people he/she will stand next to at the match and on transport to and from. It's also just stupid for themself.

Despite not being required, then I would love to see our club be on the front foot on this given the crowd sizes and the inability to socially distance - make vaccination a condition of entry or (not my preference) admit season ticket holders only and limit number of away fans to restrict capacity.

You're bang on. We've a high profile and we could have really made a point re vaccines and keeping folk safe but we've missed a sitter there imho. It'd be a loud message if we took one of the measures you suggest.

Has a vaccine ever had long term side effects? I don’t think one has?
Long term side effects - not to my knowledge, notwithstanding the super-rare thrombosis events which could cause long lasting effects. Did you mean that or the longevity of immunity?

This is hysteria at its most obvious and evidence that a British society under a totalitarian government in the twenty first century is far from an impossibility but instead practically an inevitability.

If you say this treble vaccination is so good why then fear the unvaccinated at all? This has gone beyond fear of a virus and belief in a scientifically “ proven “ vaccine , but instead has mutated into an intolerance of the other.

A previous poster spoke about ICU beds being taken up by not fully vaccinated individuals- he/she at least had a salient point worthy of debate but how does not allowing DHFC supporters that are not vaccinated or not fully vaccinated in to the ground have any validity?

You're bang on. We've a high profile and we could have really made a point re vaccines and keeping folk safe but we've missed a sitter there imho. It'd be a loud message if we took one of the measures you suggest.
Season ticket holders that are unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated may have something to say about the policy of season ticket holders only!

This is hysteria at its most obvious and evidence that a British society under a totalitarian government in the twenty first century is far from an impossibility but instead practically an inevitability.

If you say this treble vaccination is so good why then fear the unvaccinated at all? This has gone beyond fear of a virus and belief in a scientifically “ proven “ vaccine , but instead has mutated into an intolerance of the other.

A previous poster spoke about ICU beds being taken up by not fully vaccinated individuals- he/she at least had a salient point worthy of debate but how does not allowing DHFC supporters that are not vaccinated or not fully vaccinated in to the ground have any validity?

This is grumpy ‘elf and safety - innit’ rhetoric. It’s sad that people can so quickly impute totalitarian objectives to welfare-ist positions.

This is grumpy ‘elf and safety - innit’ rhetoric. It’s sad that people can so quickly impute totalitarian objectives to welfare-ist positions.
COVID passports- to travel abroad

COVID passports- to enter: A theatre, A pub
A restaurant, A cinema, Tesco ? ASDA? M&S?

COVID passports- to be accepted for employment.

Mandated vaccines.

Hardly health and safety 😳

Agree 100%. Hamlet could - and should - really be setting an example here.

I don't think you understand what a 'totalitarian government' is.

Long term side effects - not to my knowledge, notwithstanding the super-rare thrombosis events which could cause long lasting effects. Did you mean that or the longevity of immunity?

No not the longevity of immunity. Health Side effects caused by vaccine

I don't think you understand what a 'totalitarian government' is.
I didn’t say we have one. I made the point that IMO this acceptance of authority combined with the now very clear evidence of fear based division as apposed to fear of a virus and belief in a vaccine- divide and rule - means we’re on the slippery slope of acceptance of one... well, many people are!

Boosters existed for other vaccines.

No not the longevity of immunity. Health Side effects caused by vaccine
You don’t get answers to that question as it goes against the grain old chap. Get the booster - this one, the next one, the one after that, and the many more to come! 👍

Boosters existed for other vaccines.

I’m more than aware that boosters and annual updates occur. I’ve been eligible for the annual flu jab for the last sixteen years. I had one in 2006 and I had one in 2007 but I’ve not had one since as I finally decided in 2008 that the annual letter of fear of flu death from my GP was not for me and I told her so. True, she doesn’t agree with me not taking the COVID inoculations but accepts that it is my choice and she doesn’t agree with Boris’ possible mandated vaccines.

Back
Top Bottom