Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Next gen Xbox: rumours, speculations, wild pipe dreams!

If you want to buy a games console next generation, buy a PS4. The hardware is fantastic.

I'll take a look at the whole package when it's out. I don't play games that much any more so the idea of something I don't have to upgrade sounds quite appealing.

iejwc9.png

yeah, unclear yet if they have the real price or just put that up just in case, as the date also says Dec 31st

It's a placeholder price, which will change, nothing official has been announced yet. If I was betting I'd go for £399 on launch...

not really, they dont take the money till the post it, and the price will be know way before then. done it before will do it again.

My release day PS3 just died the other week, had to get it re flowed but it's working fine now.

Had about 4 maybe 5 xbox's in that time. the latest one has held out well, can't think of any other console that has broken down on me....

I think you're wrong, whether you like it or not. But this is for another thread so lets leave now shall we?

Ok. Once you admit that you're wrong :p

Xbone though...the E3 presentation will have to be phenomenal to get me even thinking about one. And even then, I don't think I will ever get one just because of the DRM and Kinect. Halo 5, not a fucking TV show, might pique my interest somewhat, maybe.

Even the idea of Halo 5 bores me. Is that really what next-next-next-gen was supposed to offer us?

It's all about Lego City on the Wii-U, love it :D

oh and Pikman 3 and Zelda when they come out :D

Every company has their flagship titles they produce endless sequels for...can't see a games industry without it tbh...
Fine, but it's not a reason for me to upgrade to a console that otherwise has so many glaring negatives. For that, they're going to have to do a hell of a lot better.

Fine, but it's not a reason for me to upgrade to a console that otherwise has so many glaring negatives. For that, they're going to have to do a hell of a lot better.

You strike me as a sensible, thinking sort of chap kabbes. You should buy a PC. :)

Sorry I am not a gamer and can't face going through the whole thread . . . but can someone quickly tell me if this is true?

935539_10151713148351667_59170787_n.jpg

It's a deliberate scare image, but the technical facts are true. The camera will be watching all the time while plugged into power, even if the console is off. The "continuous recording for targeted advertising" stuff is conjecture and exageration.

Back
Top Bottom