Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

New toilet design encourages employees to spend less time in the bathroom while at work

As someone who suffers from Crohns disease and has spent a fair chunk of my working life on the bog if they start deliberately doing stuff to make me uncomfortable it’ll be getting the DDA on the fucking case (yes it does cover stuff like this).
DDA has been replaced by the equality act 2010.

I used to work at an engineering factory where they would have a worker ( normally one that turned up late and missed the peice work) whose job supposedly that day was to bang on the cubicles if people had been in there too long. Obviously if you were a union official or 6ft 2in it didnt apply

cho51nyt8v541.jpg

As a small scale employer, who gives long lunch breaks if we are not busy, doesn't crib on fag breaks if not taking the piss, is cool with people getting their haircut if there isn't a queue at the barbers; I get absolutely fucking livid with people on their fucking mobiles on the shitter while i am paying them to do it.

Have a crap, don't take the piss.

As a small scale employer, who gives long lunch breaks if we are not busy, doesn't crib on fag breaks if not taking the piss, is cool with people getting their haircut if there isn't a queue at the barbers; I get absolutely fucking livid with people on their fucking mobiles on the shitter while i am paying them to do it.

Not sure I could shit without a mobile these days. I'd end up reading the warnings on the bleach bottle like we all used to last century.

Not sure I could shit without a mobile these days. I'd end up reading the warnings on the bleach bottle like we all used to last century.

Also, familiarity with various translations of "anti-dandruff" (which the French win handily with "combat les pellicules")

Tough shit halt the small-scale exploitation of people man

Couldn’t you simply line the cubicle with mobile signal blocking material?

Just swapped out my home toilet ....went for an elderly needs one , taller (450mm) wider and rimless .....hard to miss with the seat up , also no splashback when a high poundage MOAB has been dropped ,due to the deep well designed U bend .

Worth the extra cash.

A lot of workplaces I visit have windowless toilets with a PIR sensor to switch on the lights, which then switch off after a set time to save energy.

Obviously a sensor is never installed over the cubicles so if you spend too long in those you risk being plunged into darkness and reaching for your phone torch in order to find the bog roll.
That's fine by me. I sleep better in the dark

Back
Top Bottom