Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

New shoe shopping challenge

TopCat

Putin fanboy
I am a rubbish impatient shopper. Especially for shoes..I know some Urbanites are fab at it though.
I have budgeted 200 quid for a pair of new English shoes in a 12 extra wide (G).
Not a slip on. Black only. Brogue would be good. Northampton made preferably. By elves.
Any pointers?

The Archie looks much more robust. Non slip too. My work can involve slippy surfaces and challenging customers so a leather sole is less practical.

Last edited:
Good news, late Christmas present revealed to be size 13 wellies that fit a treat, and earlier I was about to press the buy button on a pair I had found online. Luckily I procrastinated or there would be a glut of wellies come next week :D

Good news, late Christmas present revealed to be size 13 wellies that fit a treat, and earlier I was about to press the buy button on a pair I had found online. Luckily I procrastinated or there would be a glut of wellies come next week :D
It's not like one would wear out multiple pairs of wellies. :) Are they nice? Got good boot socks with them?

It's not like one would wear out multiple pairs of wellies. :) Are they nice? Got good boot socks with them?
They seem very comfortable, although perhaps too snug for very thick socks.
The present giver suggested I should go ahead and buy the second pair then I can have one pair in the car, another in the house !!

Well the brogues came. Nice box. Very well made. Cant tell if UK made though and suspect not.

Attachments

• 20200106_114843.jpg
    20200106_114843.jpg
    329.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 20200106_114853.jpg
    20200106_114853.jpg
    317 KB · Views: 8
Back
Top Bottom