Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Netflix password sharing is ending today

My family are off to Japan for a few weeks. Surely as members of my household they are allowed to watch Netflix over there while I still watch it at home?
They are (seemingly) complaining about my brother watching netflix at his house, when I could be legitimately over there at work or after work.
What are the rules of watching it outside of the house you have registered to?

I've never had this email. TBH I barely watch Netflix but my password is shared between my home and my Mum's and I think my niece may have access.

Maybe when two people watch at the same time from different IP locations it triggers something?

To confuse matters I still pay in $USD from when I first signed up when I was living in America.

My family are off to Japan for a few weeks. Surely as members of my household they are allowed to watch Netflix over there while I still watch it at home?
They are (seemingly) complaining about my brother watching netflix at his house, when I could be legitimately over there at work or after work.
What are the rules of watching it outside of the house you have registered to?
I think you have to pay for an extra member slot.

I think you have to pay for an extra member slot.
But the thing is, they do live with me. They are just on holiday.
I am supposedly allowed to go on holiday and continue to watch netflix, I am allowed to watch netflix elsewhere. Why can't all my household do this? I have paid for extra screens.

But the thing is, they do live with me. They are just on holiday.
I am supposedly allowed to go on holiday and continue to watch netflix, I am allowed to watch netflix elsewhere. Why can't all my household do this? I have paid for extra screens.
Oh, though it seems that perhaps you can't watch it in different locations anymore?

Never had a problem before, but does this mean I am not supposed to use it when on holiday?

Back
Top Bottom