Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Netflix password sharing is ending today

Haven't had the e-mail yet (despite my daughter sharing from Taiwan).

But in an unrelated note, I changed my password on Wednesday. Some one in Korea started using my account (I don't know anyone in Korea), I probably wouldn't have minded that much - even though I started get lots of e-mails advertising shows in Korean (Thanks Google Translate) and lots of recommendations for Korean shows - If they hadn't changed my settings to Korean, presumably to make it easier for them to use it...

Haven't had the e-mail yet (despite my daughter sharing from Taiwan).

But in an unrelated note, I changed my password on Wednesday. Some one in Korea started using my account (I don't know anyone in Korea), I probably wouldn't have minded that much - even though I started get lots of e-mails advertising shows in Korean (Thanks Google Translate) and lots of recommendations for Korean shows - If they hadn't changed my settings to Korean, presumably to make it easier for them to use it...
How long has she been in Taiwan for? It's long term sharers they are tryig to crack down on, where one household has an account but shares it with their mum 50 miles away. Netflix are happy enough for people to mostly watch at home but take their tablet/laptop away and watch their favourite shows whilst away. Youngest Q watches Netflix on her laptop both here and at Uni and I've not had any emails yet. I dont know but I imagine there must be an algorithm with a threshold that gets triggered perhaps when the away usage ends up higher than the home usage?

I have never subscribed to netflix and yet again, in our hotel I see that some has left their account signed in. I am happily watching a documentary I've wanted to watch. I assume this will now show in their history.
What should I put in their history which might embarrass them?

I have never subscribed to netflix and yet again, in our hotel I see that some has left their account signed in. I am happily watching a documentary I've wanted to watch. I assume this will now show in their history.
The Princess Switch.

Fifty Shades...

That's news to me

Was thinking along those lines. You have to be 18+ to have a netflix account?
To own the account yes, there are profiles for kids within it (so parents can put a PIN on the account but let their kids have free access to stuff suitable for children) but you can't access adult stuff from within them, so don't worry that you're going be adding a tortuously bad adult film where a child might see it.
I mean tbh I do not have a problem with either erotic written fiction or erotic films, but that particular offering was so incredibly bad on both fronts that it's an embarrassment.

Or you know, you could just be a kind person and watch what you fancy on their account and then log them out before you leave.
Just a thought.

Not only adding stuff to list but giving them likes.
Combing two worlds I tried to find Rammsteins pussy. No luck

I'm hesitant to recommend Dance of the Forty One - because it is an extremely sad and poignant Mexican film about historical events and persecution (and IMO well worth a watch, if a bit upsetting/stressful)- but it does have some really quite steamy all male orgy scenes.

Is Netflix purely subscription or is their premium stuff you have to pay extra for. Imagine, I started buying stuff on someone elses account. 🙄

What other tricks can I pull on a strangers account?
Delete their lists and create new ones and what else?

If people leave their accounts open and unlocked, why not.
Because it could fuck up someone's life? Their partner may never look at them the same way again. Do you drop dog turds through car windows left open on summer days because the owner should have closed them?

Back
Top Bottom