Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Natalie Elphicke defecates to Labour

I'm not keen on any ex Tory crossing the house to Labour and have added this to the Corbyn thread.

Reactions: tim
If she's selling herself after the election it'll be current government at the time of sale (unless something very weird happens at the polls).

Well, one good thing about some self-interested twats, at least they out themselves. Fuck me, the state of politics in this country, I don't have much time for our MP (Heappey) but at least he's not crossing the floor in an act of desperation, and is just getting out. Probably to a very well paid job in defence but at least he's not pretending he has any more political fucks to give at the moment.

Reaction to the latest decision by Sir Keir Starmer KCB KC MP and his boss, Morgan McSweeney, here:

keir-thatcher-1080p.png

Sir Keir Starmer KCB KC MP has said he is "delighted" with Natalie Elphicke's defection, telling reporters it showed his party was "the party of the national interest".

More concerning shes been welcomed there, nasty piece of work. Tory MP's even saying they assumed the defection was to Reform.

She's absolutely vile so why has she been welcomed into the Party? As everyone seems to be saying in Twitter Corbyn and Abbott are still without the whip. Her ex husband into whose seat she was shoehorned was convicted of sexual offences.

Shes a total cunt and it's a bonkers decision. I take your point though that if nutters like Corbyn and Abbot can't get in then why should this idiot. I don't see what Starmer has to gain here.

Back
Top Bottom