Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Museum billed as celebration of London women opens as Jack the Ripper exhibit

Have you seen how diverse Google actually is?
My money is on 'not very diverse really', probably overwhelmingly a male dominated environment, with a poor ethnic diversity and very few women. Suspect there isn't much LGBQT diversity either. But that is all just a guess, I haven't looked at any stats so if there is a publicly available diversity report I'd be interested to read it.

Googling 'google office' gets you lots of pics of white people in what I think are meant to be 'fun' office spaces

google-office-dublin-2.jpeg

lol I was thinking maybe don't egg the Jack cos he's doing a wankers job but maybe he is just a down at heel actor and desperate for a gig. But if its the owner himself then give him egg hell

lol I was thinking maybe don't egg the Jack cos he's doing a wankers job but maybe he is just a down at heel actor and desperate for a gig. But if its the owner himself then give him egg hell
Maybe it's just me, but I think this hints at what is really behind the museum. Which is his obsession with Jack the ripper and on some level a desire to be him.

Maybe it's just me, but I think this hints at what is really behind the museum. Which is his obsession with Jack the ripper and on some level a desire to be him.
they will not be running palmer-cucumber tours in a hundred years time unless he becomes a serial killer.

Back
Top Bottom