Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Moscow concert hall shooting, 22 Mar 24

They do it again later in the piece - “ the group en route to Ukraine”.

Just because you can chuck rubbish from Russian Telegram channels into Google Translate and get nine-year-old journalists to publish it on the clickbait madhouse section of a UK newspaper website “better and more quickly” than other sites on a Saturday doesn’t mean you really should.

Fucking Mail.

Oh grow up

133 dead reported. A merciless massacre of innocents.

Russia should withdraw from Ukraine and retaliate; just like they did in Syria' where everyone lauded the power & effectiveness of the Russian air forces

Putin could use the attack on the concert hall as a face-saving reason to withdraw from Ukraine and, just like the "manly man" he thinks he is, punish ISIS for what they've done..
Yeh. He could use it for a lot of things. But a fuck of a lot of russians have died in the smo, far more than 133. So a withdrawal on the grounds you propose isn't really on the cards. But a battering of the jihadis doesn't need the relocation of the entire Russian army

putin must recognize that his invasion of Ukraine is, at best, a stalemate.; and he and his military have become despised and financially ruined because of it.
He may not need the entire weight of his ground forces to properly punish ISIS, but he will need his entire air & naval forces to do so

The ground troops in Ukraine will be defeated without air cover & naval power

Putin should withdraw from Ukraine and pound ISIS. He will be universally celebrated were he to do this...

putin must recognize that his invasion of Ukraine is, at best, a stalemate.; and him and his military have become despised and financially ruined because of it.
He may not need the entire weight of his ground forces to properly punish ISIS, but he will need his entire air & naval forces

Putin should withdraw from Ukraine and pound ISIS. He will be universally celebrated were he to do this...

Pounding ISIS isn’t as easy as firing rockets and drones at fixed infrastructure targets. Tricky without technical support from the likes of the NSA. Russia is pretty old-school when it comes to intelligence.

And, universally celebrated? Really? Even in Mariupol? I doubt his reputation is salvageable anywhere on earth.

putin must recognize that his invasion of Ukraine is, at best, a stalemate.; and he and his military have become despised and financially ruined because of it.
He may not need the entire weight of his ground forces to properly punish ISIS, but he will need his entire air & naval forces to do so

I think you should lay off the sauce. He doesn't need to redeploy all his forces. There's lots of people interested in killing daesh, the taliban, United states, and kurds to name but three. Perhaps go and have a sleep before you post again on this subject as you seem to have pulled the least likely 'solution' out of wherever your notions come from

I think you should lay off the sauce. He doesn't need to redeploy all his forces. There's lots of people interested in killing daesh, the taliban, United states, and kurds to name but three. Perhaps go and have a sleep before you post again on this subject as you seem to have pulled the least likely 'solution' out of wherever your notions come from

you wanted comments, now you don't.

It's the middle of the day here and I don't drink or use drugs

My proposal, if implemented. could end the conflict in Ukraine, save face and deliver the punishment ISIS deserves

Maybe an overreach to say Putin would be "universally" lauded, and as to the likelihood of anything like this happening, it may not be great, but it is possible

It's the middle of the day here and I don't drink or use drugs

My proposal, if implemented. could end the conflict in Ukraine, save face and deliver the punishment ISIS deserves

Maybe an overreach to say Putin would be "universally" lauded, and as to the likelihood of anything like this happening, it may not be great, but it is possible
This would be the daesh the United States and their allies spent many lives and much treasure destroying. Yeh, you're right - if he destroyed it'd be universally lauded not least for doing what all the president's soldiers couldn't do a few years back. But as I've said before, the issue of the war in Ukraine remains to be decided. It's strange you think he'd lose no face if he pivoted to whack daesh. He'd lose a lot more than that if he followed your prescription.

Are you using AI to write this?

Putin's probably decided that inventing links to the country he's already invaded will be a fuck of a lot easier than getting involved in Afghanistan again
He wouldn't have to. Sure the taliban would be very happy for a subvention to support them fighting the common foe

Now this is the kind of analysis we've been waiting for :cool:

Back
Top Bottom