Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Mocking an Eton boy's death is the worst politics of envy - Owen Jones

The kid was 17. He hadn't created anything or killed anyone, no matter how loaded his parents were. Save it for those who deserve it.
And those on jeremy kyle and benefits street cause a world of mischief. or so their narrative wants us to understand. that's without delving into historic racism - funny, Northern Ireland - funny, section 28 - funny type stuff from the jolly right.

It isn't good form to generalise. But Eton? They're programmed to attain power and be wankers with it. Their students famously grow up to yield nuclear backed threats, embark on warfare to suit their financial goals and reduce public services in pursuit of monetising them for private gain.

So if they do all that then manage to fuck up some gap year shit then perhaps these people should be ruling fuck all. Iannucci covered this. Those who rule do so through birth right but are no brighter than a seventy pence lamp from quicksave.

Allow us our observation.

And those on jeremy kyle and benefits street cause a world of mischief. or so their narrative wants us to understand. that's without delving into historic racism - funny, Northern Ireland - funny, section 28 - funny type stuff.

It isn't good form to generalise. But Eton? They're programmed to attain power and be wankers with it. Their students famously grow up to yield nuclear backed threats, embark on warfare to suit their financial goals and reduce public services in pursuit of monetising them for private gain.

So if they do all that then manage to fuck up some gap year shit then perhaps these people should be ruling fuck all. Iannucci covered this. Those who rule do so through birth right but are no brighter than a seventy pence lamp from quicksave.

Allow us our observation.

You knew this kid personally then, did you? You go on about stereotypes of working class people, and then you follow up with stereotypes about posh ones. You're a hypocrite.

I've no idea what the fuck you are on about.
Mixing you up with awesome wells I think. I get confused wrt people coming back spouting the same old crap but with a new name. Apparently it's forbidden. Chazzy Gee got the hammer for it but nobs like you and awesome are fine.

Mixing you up with awesome wells I think. I get confused wrt people coming back spouting the same old crap but with a new name. Apparently it's forbidden. Chazzy Gee got the hammer for it but nobs like you and awesome are fine.

Still no idea what you're waffling on about.

I just want to be clear who I'm telling to fuck off. Why the name change? It's the internet equivalent of being on the beast wing.

I just want to be clear who I'm telling to fuck off. Why the name change? It's the internet equivalent of being on the beast wing.

I scrambled by password because Urban was becoming a place for procrastination. I soon came to my senses and came back. Are you going to say anything interesting, or just spend the next few hours being the internet Big Man, laughing at dead children and telling me to 'fuck off'?

I scrambled by password because Urban was becoming a place for procrastination. I soon came to my senses and came back. Are you going to say anything interesting, or just spend the next few hours being the internet Big Man, laughing at dead children and telling me to 'fuck off'?

Hang on a minute. You challenged me (from behind a new name) and now you're ridiculing my responses. What kind of response were you expecting to elicit from your enquiries (whilst hiding behind a new name)? I can stop the swearing no bother if it's a discussion you want. Shall we discuss dead children as a topic? Or just feel for those of a certain social position and of a particular race. Because I don't see any crying from you over dead children on Palestinian threads, for example.

Hang on a minute. You challenged me (from behind a new name) and now you're ridiculing my responses. What kind of response were you expecting to elicit from your enquiries (whilst hiding behind a new name)? I can stop the swearing no bother if it's a discussion you want. Shall we discuss dead children as a topic? Or just feel for those of a certain social position and of a particular race. Because I don't see any crying from you over dead children on Palestinian threads, for example.

It may seem unusual to you, but like most people I find the death of all children upsetting, regardless of their class, race, religion, gender or nationality. I always assumed this was a normal reaction for a human being to have. Obviously not though.

As an aside, I've had this username for almost one and a half years now. I'm not sure why you keep mentioning it as if it's somehow a devastating blow, sure to undermine everything I say.

Being eaten by a polar bear is tough luck. Fair enough to feel sorry for both the kid and the starving (due to climate change) polar bear.

But seriously, in a just society anyone who went to Eton would be looking at a tough stretch in a re-education camp someplace like Muckle Flugga in the Shetlands, learning how to be a useful member of society and not an obscenely privileged parasite.

IMO obviously.

Last edited:
Britain would probably be better off if starving polar bears were allowed to treat Eton and the like as a buffet - but Chapple was planning to go to medical school and was already volunteering at the hospital where his father is a spinal surgeon, seems like one of the better ways to put a privileged background, expensive education etc. to use. It's too bad there wasn't a jaunt to bear country when David Cameron and Boris Johnson were at Eton together...

See, this is where the ruling classes fuck up.

For you or I, it's pretty easy for someone to shout 'Oi! Jenkins! Watch out for that bear!', yet for some poor Quentin Hetherington DeBeauvoir-Symthson they've been fully scoffed before you've even finished calling out their name.

But, to be fair, there are occasional cases of some working class baby being named after every single member of Dad's (and/or Mums's, for all I know) favourite football team.

(Actually, I seem to recall a fair amount of this in the "Daily Record" in Scotland in the 1970s, but perhaps that trend has died out by now.)

Back
Top Bottom