Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Many dead in coordinated Paris shootings and explosions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this more to your liking, Dr?

lebanon+8.png

People on my fb saying that posting french flags is supporting white supremacy. Seriously thinking of sacking it off ffs
tbh I think danny's link to Kenan Malik has quite a bit to say about that response. It's another form of identity politics, hiving people off into racial groups and identifying common political interests due to race. Using race as the filter through which everything is explained, creating 'communities within communities'. They're really no better than the Islamophobes who blame everything on a 'backward' religion. They're opposite sides of the same coin.

Who does that sort of thing? Muslims have a serious serious problem. As a European my first reaction was that Europe has a real problem, and of course I went through a lot of pain and anger that this was the second time this year that Paris was attacked, and how they target cultural venues in Paris, because they have no culture and don't understand ours
But then I felt for Muslims and Arabs, their culture has failed so horribly. This undoes so much of what Islamic and Arabian culture has contributed to France. Even though we can stay strong and not let this divide us, I don't think people who think that are going to be listened to anymore.

Last edited:
... they target cultural venues in Paris, because they have no culture and don't understand ours

What? Really?

Oh well, then. If you say so.

But then I felt for Muslims and Arabs, their culture has failed so horribly. This undoes so much of what Islamic and Arabian culture has contributed to France. Even though we can stay strong and not let this divide us, I don't think people who think that are going to be listened to anymore.

It is not very clear what you actually mean here. :confused: :hmm:

What I mean is that it is very well documented and widely known how France has failed to integrate, poor black white arab chinese and vietnamese french rot outside of their cities, despite the ideals that the French are taught of equality and brotherhood, they still have problems with racism
But it is only Islamic French who feel the need to destroy Paris. French Asians and French Africans have never had the level of hatred for France that they have destroyed Paris.

Paris is respected by people who don't love Paris in the same way as we French respect Tokyo or Beijing or Mecca or Rome or New York

Even the Nazis didn't bomb Paris. It's an awful dirty beautiful city and an achievement of humanity.

ISIS are going to destroy Paris and Rome and the lot, and that will be an achievement of humanity but you won't even care. Have you noticed that, like the Chinese, they don't have anything to replace it with? They want the big throne, but they don't have any plans beyond the big throne.

And Norway circa 2011. European culture has clearly failed, according to your logic.

Yes, European culture has failed, I agree. The Europe that we live in is not the one that Newton or Einstein lived in, it's a a shit corporate mall that might as well be fucking China or whatever savage is in charge or the Arabs or Africans

Even the Nazis didn't bomb Paris.

No. They just rounded up all the Jews who lived there and shipped them off to gas chambers. Good old cultured Nazis; not like the filthy arabs.

ISIS are going to destroy Paris and Rome and the lot.

No they're not. Stop being so easily-frightened by your imagination.

Have you noticed that, like the Chinese, they don't have anything to replace it with? They want the big throne, but they don't have any plans beyond the big throne.

Those uncultured chinkies, eh?

nobody does anything anymore. we are a herd of sheep. we are terrified of the idea of a leader, Europe is a fucking toilet, people like Hollande and Merkel and Cameron are all we deserve, we are as pathetic as the Chinese or Africans

No. They just rounded up all the Jews who lived there and shipped them off to gas chambers. Good old cultured Nazis; not like the filthy arabs.
No they're not. Stop being so easily-frightened by your imagination.
Those uncultured chinkies, eh?

If someone had told you 5 years ago that there would be millions of refugees trying to get into Europe and that extreme Muslims would be firing machine guns in Paris, you would have said 'stop being easily frightened'
It's not my imagination.

Chinese are uncultured. If you know anything about their history you would know that they do not have a culture, Mao deliberately destroyed their culture, China as a capitalist country has spent an insane amount of money buying Chinese culture that survived Mao from Europeans, Taiwanese and Japanese, they do not have a culture in the same way as anyone else, the CCP deliberately destroyed it

It did really happen by the way. Twice this year extreme Muslims have used machine guns on unarmed Parisians, living in Paris that is a danger now. Jews are leaving France because of it. Europe is not safe anymore, and that is because of the problems in middle east.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom