Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Many dead in coordinated Paris shootings and explosions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your imagination is running away with you again. You're like a frightened rabbit, quivering in the headlights. Calm the fuck down you weirdo.

i answered all of your talking points

answer something that i said or argue one of the point that i raised

or at least insult me in an interesting way. slobbyfacedpissdrinker

And Norway circa 2011. European culture has clearly failed, according to your logic.

That is one guy. The Scandinavians have amazing societies, even the hated Swedish have equality and health that is the envy of Europe. Health and Education in Scandinavia make the UK look like a country run by Arabs or Chinese

i answered all of your talking points

answer something that i said or argue one of the point that i raised

or at least insult me in an interesting way. slobbyfacedpissdrinker

Your points are all over the place. You've so far argued that the Chinese don't have a culture, Africans and Gulf states have a culture defined by the use of machine guns, that Hitler was a good old chap for not blowing up Paris, that European culture is corrupted by degenerate artists like Banksy, that "ISIS are going to destroy Paris and Rome and the lot", and that all of this could be changed if only we had a strong leader "to stand behind for once in our cowardly human existence". In short, you're a loon.

Your points are all over the place. You've so far argued that the Chinese don't have a culture, Africans and Gulf states have a culture defined by the use of machine guns, that Hitler was a good old chap for not blowing up Paris, that European culture is corrupted by degenerate artists like Banksy, that "ISIS are going to destroy Paris and Rome and the lot", and that all of this could be changed if only we had a strong leader "to stand behind for once in our cowardly human existence". In short, you're a loon.

And yet you don't have an answer for one of them

You are even worse than a Communist sir

Well, there is another word besides 'loon' for someone who extols the need for a great leader for people to line up behind, sees modern art and culture as 'degenerate' and goes on about the cultural inferiority and primitive ways of various sorts of non-white people ...

less of the white please. I'm a Jew, white people worship us, i'm not a dirty goy

I love how when you say something that is sad but true, people just sling insults which are really just insults about themselves

I would imagine that that is how Jesus felt a lot of the time

I love how when you say something that is sad but true, people just sling insults which are really just insults about themselves

I would imagine that that is how Jesus felt a lot of the time

And Piers Morgan. Ignorant people won't give him a listen either FML.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom