Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Many dead in coordinated Paris shootings and explosions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, reading back on the comments, I see the authorities have allowed the France v Germany game to continue? Don't see how they much choice, not good to allow tens of thousands out into an unknown situation, place them in danger?
They are letting them out now...apparently. Very messy.

Fucking hell, according to eyewitnesses, five or six unmasked shooters in one location, at least two at another. Used to go to gigs at the Baraclan and lots of bars round there and Rue de Charonne.:(

Cannot see this as a spontaneous revenge attack, these actions tonight would take some coordinated planning. See it as more of a concerted attack on France from stand alone cells.

Of course its revenge, an icon of European Jihadis is killed and Daesh have been humiliated in Sinjar, all in the last 24hrs. I hope its a sign of weakness and things are going bad for them in Raqqa to require this desperate show of force

Nah, if it's revenge it implies they can organise something this massive in mere hours.

Also, reading back on the comments, I see the authorities have allowed the France v Germany game to continue? Don't see how they much choice, not good to allow tens of thousands out into an unknown situation, place them in danger?

the game is over and people are leaving the stadium

A dismembered body - presumably a suicide bomber - outside the stadium indicates perhaps that a ghastlier tragedy might have been averted.

Nah, if it's revenge it implies they can organise something this massive in mere hours.
Every time this happens they release a statement saying it's revenge for something specific. Cells will have targets, arms caches and when you remove survival from the equation its pretty easy to rock up and kill unarmed people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom