Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Man United 2021-24, 'Best of the Rest'

Hats off to ETH.

Manchester United have won more matches than any other team in Europe's top five leagues this season.

Won 19, drawn four and lost two since the season resumed in December. Won the League Cup, third in the league, in the FA Cup semi-finals and in the Europa League quarter-finals going into the March internationals. That’s exceptional going from Ten Hag.

Anthony really needs to get to the back post more, twice now he failed to get there. Goal is great certainly but he needs to get there more consistently. Seen the ball fly across the box to no one several times now even if we are winning and missing almost the entire defence.

Anyone know of a decent forum/match chat thing? Keep finding they are either dead or spammed to death with idiots.

Red Issue forum is worth a look. Intellectual it ain't.
Compared to United facebook groups I can't imagine it is any less annoying lol thanks.

edit: the reg requirements are daft, no hotmail or gmail?

Last edited:
Wonder if there's something like a Ronaldo trajectory going on with Anthony? Obviously nowhere near as good, but when Ronaldo arrived he did a lot of pissing about with the stepovers and was finally persuaded to get the ball across (iirc, by a few senior players kicking him up in the air in training). Anthony still isn't making all the right decisions, but he's getting there. Admittedly, 25 is a bit late to be growing up.

Edit: wrong in 2 respects: It's Antony and he's only 23. :facepalm:

Last edited:
We might have to settle for Nani but he still had his moments... But yeah I think he is showing promise. Tracking back is much better and overall effort. He makes things happen and is happy to take players on and have a shot, which is definitely a good thing.

We might have to settle for Nani but he still had his moments... But yeah I think he is showing promise. Tracking back is much better and overall effort. He makes things happen and is happy to take players on and have a shot, which is definitely a good thing.
One thing about Nani, his statue was way better than Ronaldo's. :thumbs:

Manchester United confirmed last night that their annual general meeting will be held in Rochester on 28 June.

Rochester. Kent.

Closer to the fan base I expect.

_129589067_8fe4bdf6eb7d7003ff6f86cf71761d4d62c52da8.jpg

slightly strange looking... hopefully it's just that angle from the photo. at least the club is still commemorating people like this.

Back
Top Bottom