Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Man United 2021-24, 'Best of the Rest'

Anyway, maybe they should have a look at that Juventus midfielder, you know, tall guy with the funny hair?

Well, this is unexpected. Although I'm watching it on a 10 min delay, so the bin fire could have reignited when I catch up. :hmm:

i need to see 3 more performances like this. all this turned the corner nonsense. we were constantly turning corners every now and then when ole was at the wheel.

They weren't actually that good. Liverpool were just shit. I thought Gary Neville was about to ejaculate at one point when United strung 8 passes together.

Gonna be a great season though given how rubbish everyone's been so far.

Tbf I thought Man Utd played well , they pressed well , disrupting Liverpool, they were compact and counter attacked with some pace and had some key moments of fortune ( particularly when Fernandes for some inexplicable reason nearly scored an own goal)

Liverpool weren't good , tbf they had two of their strikers out but the squad is very thin , Van Dyke was all out of sorts , Trent Alexandre couldn't defend and they really seemed to miss Mane's strength, pace and guile up front.

Too early to judge anything however Man Utd still look to be in the transfer market, and Liverpool don't.

Tbf I thought Man Utd played well , they pressed well , disrupting Liverpool, they were compact and counter attacked with some pace and had some key moments of fortune ( particularly when Fernandes for some inexplicable reason nearly scored an own goal)

Liverpool weren't good , tbf they had two of their strikers out but the squad is very thin , Van Dyke was all out of sorts , Trent Alexandre couldn't defend and they really seemed to miss Mane's strength, pace and guile up front.

Too early to judge anything however Man Utd still look to be in the transfer market, and Liverpool don't.

I've no idea why they let Mane go. And pretty cheaply too. bonkers.

definitely too early and could easily see us fucking up immediately at southampton. but I think it was the attitude and fight that was different and important to see, rather than just some better football. need everyone playing as a team. I am sure that Ronaldo leaving would be a positive for morale and long-term plans but looks increasingly unlikely.

So where does the narcissistic whingebag end up next... My best guess is 18 months frantically padding stats somewhere weak (US, Middle East, maybe Portugal - Sporting would at least potentially offer CL) to try and put the numbers out of reach of Messi. If he retired today, the only record he'll keep is the admittedly mind-blowing number of international goals.

All club + international:
Ronaldo (818 v 787) Messi

International:
Ronaldo (117 v 92) Messi

Club:
Ronaldo (701 v 695) Messi

League:
Ronaldo (498 v 487) Messi

Champions League:
Ronaldo (141 v 129) Messi

Padding stats..lol. The guy has ruined his legacy which is a shame but you can not argue with his career. Dominated the game in two positions. The greatest of the modern game, no argument.

Padding stats..lol. The guy has ruined his legacy which is a shame but you can not argue with his career. Dominated the game in two positions. The greatest of the modern game, no argument.
OK, I'm pissed. well, very pissed.

I saw him play live once, against Reading. He ran into the box, kicked the ball away towards the corner flag and fell over.

Penalty, (with that commentator no doubt shouting "THERE WAS CONTACT, THERE WAS CONTACT".)

Talented no doubt, but a fucking cheat.

They just asked Vincent Kompany if he would take him at Burnley and he said he needs players who can run.

I found that pretty weird. I've seen Ronaldo play a few times and he's a) incredibly fast and b) incredibly hard working on and off the ball

It's been a very disappointing end to the guy's career. Just give up man, you're done. Enjoy your yacht. And your legacy as the possibly the greatest player ever. Certainly by the far the best I've ever seen, back in his pomp in his first United stint. He's become a like a bad smell. It's a shame.

Back
Top Bottom