Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

London rioting and looting, Aug 2011

Eltham going off atm, not entirely clear whether its rioters or the local vigilantes fighting police

Fucking horrible place. I don't think I've ever felt as uncomfortable and unwelcome anywhere else as I have in Eltham.

There was a video on the BBC earlier of some local "community protectors" seig heiling some black lads who were minding their own business on a passing bus.

Eltham, chock full of cunts.

<EDIT> That's the video above^^^^

Police bottled by large group of white males in #Eltham in southeast London. Situation under control. NOT a riot.

369602817.jpg

No, apparently we are over reacting.

Not again?

Last night people knee jerked themselves into a fit when they saw WWC people mobilizing to defend their area. Armed kurds or Seikhs did not warrant the same criticism so what is it with this histerical obsession?

If you look at the video above you will see a black man in the lower left hand corner (Look now).

There is an interview in that same video with Mr. Manage and Control, a Muppet from the EDL, who is not from that area and says so. The EDL parachuted in. Do you see the whole crowd chanting racist songs? No, you see a breakaway group. What does it prove?

Maybe the EDL, emboldened by last nights success, have shipped in more muppets tonite.

Why don't we wait and see before we judge. The way we would if it was the Kurds or anyone else confronting police.

Ironically it was revealed tonight that whilst Manchester was getting a bit of a pasting last night there were Greater Manchester police in London helping the Met.....

spent quite a lot of time outside the Butchers yesterday watching two sets of 3 GMPolice vans going round and round Stokie...

spent quite a lot of time outside the Butchers yesterday watching two sets of 3 GMPolice vans going round and round Stokie...
it'll be a wonder if they ever see the m25 again, let alone manchester. they're probably still going round the one way system now.

it'll be a wonder if they ever see the m25 again, let alone manchester. they're probably still going round the one way system now.

the third time they went past we decided they might be the same vans, so we noted the plates.

an hour later, they'd been past four times each set.

Mind you, saw Cleveland ones in Islington this evening.

BBXC RADIO 5 LIVE tweet from 30 minutes ago from Eltham

"Scores of police vans, riot police now closing entry to #Eltham High Street - crowd dispersing. Policeman tells 5 live they are not EDL"

...locals were throwing bottles at police then? Why would they do that?...they are supposed to be working together with the police to protect their local area.

I think it was the EDL who have come from outside the area, last nights action by local residents appeared to be relatively peaceful

In which case the locals who want just to show they care about where they live should be chasing the EDL out of their area. Why is that not happening?

This is disturbingly real all of a sudden.

The EDL are saying "none of you dare to come to our Eltham patch where we killed Stephen Lawrence" and the bored teens all saying "actually there's cops guarding the JD Sports, so lets fuck these dirty racist chav motherfuckers up instead".

Bye bye Eltham. It'll probably be an improvement. A lot of these young black kids most definitely want a race war, not enough to really matter, but there is a lot on anti-white sentiment. If they want to hook up with the EDL and have a bust-up, that is absolutely fine with me.

There must be an Olympic arena we can herd them all into, make sure the helicopters have good cameramen, and hey presto.

I should be the fucking prime minister.

The EDL are saying "none of you dare to come to our Eltham patch where we killed Stephen Lawrence" and the bored teens all saying "actually there's cops guarding the JD Sports, so lets fuck these dirty racist chav motherfuckers up instead".

Bye bye Eltham. It'll probably be an improvement. A lot of these young black kids most definitely want a race war, not enough to really

Just fuck off you antagonising little cretin. Put your wooden spoon to bed. You are much more offensive than any other group discussed lately...at least with them we know what we are dealing with. You and the way you operate is indicative of the worst around today, clearly educated, articulate etc but use that to shit stir, wind people up and wank in front of the mirror. You sicken me.

I think it was the EDL who have come from outside the area, last nights action by local residents appeared to be relatively peaceful

Yeah this is new. Last night they would surely have fucked off the young Millwall mouths yelling EDL.

If, and of course IF, this isn't just a cute little white riot that is going nowhere, the cops and TV crews are fapping over it like it matters, then fine. It shows the EDL once again to be a bunch of ignorant tossers, and we get to be entertained by scrawly Essix accents shrieking about patriots, like they could name any one of the last three kings that had the sovereignty of England.

But in the meantime - resources are wasted on Eltham, other nice towns get fucked over.

Let's be careful out there.

Back
Top Bottom