Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

London rioting and looting, Aug 2011

I wouldn't trust you with a blunt butter knife, you daft cunt.

Your own government in fact does not trust you or any other Londoner with anything more dangerous than a blunt butter knife.
You are forbidden from carrying even a sharp blade on your person in public.

So in fact you are talking about yourself there.

"Knife Crime" is such a totally absurd concept. What's next, cricket bat crime?

The rioters were bashing in people's heads with whatever was at hand, even though it's against the law to do so.
Maybe you should have taken a walk and explained to them to their faces that they were daft cunts? You could always use a blunt butter knife to defend yourself, I believe that is still legal in Britain.

Your own government in fact does not trust you or any other Londoner with anything more dangerous than a blunt butter knife.
You are forbidden from carrying even a sharp blade on your person in public.

So in fact you are talking about yourself there.

"Knife Crime" is such a totally absurd concept. What's next, cricket bat crime?

The rioters were bashing in people's heads with whatever was at hand, even though it's against the law to do so.
Maybe you should have taken a walk and explained to them to their faces that they were daft cunts? You could always use a blunt butter knife to defend yourself, I believe that is still legal in Britain.
i wouldn't trust you with anything sharper than a vodka jelly.

Thing is US gun nuts are so pompous that they have no idea when you're laughing at them. They know they're right and that you are just sheeple who need to be told, so they'll keep on telling you despite the reaction they get.

All that overblown windy rhetoric that sounded so great when Charlton Heston said it to some gun nut convention, somehow doesn't seem to be having the desired effect and they don't know why.

Sad fucks.

It seemed the police were mostly out for a show yesterday. From the pub I watched riot vans charging about with lights on, and pulling up round the corner and doing nothing.

Back
Top Bottom