Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

London rioting and looting, Aug 2011

The posh cunt should shut the fuck up, shame she wasn't torched.

I'm not going to get into a pointless row with you pal, especially over someone i don't know or particularly care about. I just thought pulling her up about calling them names after her shop's been trashed is a bit rich.

Just driven all the way through S London via the South Circular and it is as quiet as the grave - like New Year's or Christmas Day.

Didn't go as far as Eltham, though.

Isn't pretty much nothing happening tonight, and it's just the media and people on the internet masturbating together?

Isn't pretty much nothing happening tonight, and it's just the media and people on the internet masturbating together?

No. Manchester went off, but it was much earlier, same as B'ham. Difference is today it's been much earlier.

I was out at the time, but reports make it look far less than anything previously. Page 4 stuff in other circumstances.

'Simon Hughes, on BBC London radio, has just said words to the effect that “there are people on the streets now making “class-based arguments” - and that these people need to be “taken out” (!) as they are doing “the most damage”.'

who does he mean?

'Simon Hughes, on BBC London radio, has just said words to the effect that “there are people on the streets now making “class-based arguments” - and that these people need to be “taken out” (!) as they are doing “the most damage”.'

who does he mean?

Well, 'taken out' traditionally means 'killed' ... In this case apparently for pointing out the role of neo-liberal capitalism in creating an irredeemably alienated violent underclass. Something that they'd prefer people not to think about for obvious reasons.

Bit of a severe reaction to cognitive dissonance I'd have thought, but I'm not a liberal MP.

A mate was there, said it was fun :facepalm: never seen him run before though :hmm:

Video of the football lot having a fun time in Enfield. They were not EDl even though the Edl would love to have hijacked it. They were not hunting blacks either as the video shows. If I was from round there I would have gone on it, too.

Back
Top Bottom