Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

London rioting and looting, Aug 2011

i hope
the eltham/millwall/racist/cunts get their thick skulls smashed right in

you won't need to hide... it was just a mild "voice of reason" kind of telling off... I said "tantamount to" myself..

Well maybe they've grown up a bit since the late 70s/early 80s ;)

My brother was chucked in a police van full of them once. Can't remember why, but I think he felt on a par with how I felt when I got chucked on a tube train full of skinheads :D

Don't be too quick to judge. You don't know if they are NF.

I would think that a lot of people would be up for patrolling the streets after last nights no show by the police. Probably more an age thing than a political thing.

At least they're out doing something, ffs.

If there was a real left wing movement in britain we would have workers/neighbours patrols out on the street right now doing the job. Instead, due to a paralizing political correctness, the initiative is blandly handed to the right.

I mean, what is your thinking. Most of the looters are black therefore anyone who is a vigilante is autmatically a nazi. That sucks.

anyway, reports in Eltham are being looked into

Picture below of Eltham is of a flare, not a bomb – Lewisham appears to be quiet despite large group of people reported there earlier

Can anyone else confirm 'share' function disabled in Facebook? Neither mine nor my daughter's works atm....

Thought if true may be relevant to current events

Don't be too quick to judge. You don't know if they are NF (like all 30 of them).

I would think that a lot of people would be up for patrolling the streets after last nights no show by the police. Probably more an age thing than a political thing.

If there was a real left wing movement in britain we would have workers/neighbours patrols out on the street right now doing the job. Instead, due to a paralizing political correctness, the initiative is blandly handed to the right.

If they are worried about their streets why are they marching from the pubs in Eltham towards Lewisham. The MEt have up to 16, 000 officers tonight, we don't need tanked up vigilantes roaming around.

Don't be too quick to judge. You don't know if they are NF (like all 30 of them).

Thank fuck someone here talks some sense.
The left have done less than fuck all as far as I can see.
Their chance to show solidarity toward the REAL working classes smothered.

Proof that this country is more than capable of sorting itself out without the joke that the left has become.
Those with brooms sweeping up today weren't aligned with the left, they just took the initiative themselves.

And just as much anger towards EDL scum still exists.
Proves you can be against the feral rats AND the racists and actually achieve something for the community without all the tired old Marxist doggerel getting in the way of common sense.
Best thing to come out about these riots/looting IMO.

Can anyone else confirm 'share' function disabled in Facebook? Neither mine nor my daughter's works atm....

Thought if true may be relevant to current events

Seems to be blocked for me actually... edit, no wait - it's working...

Yes she's been all over the news and the radio asking how people could do such a thing to baby clothes.
She sounds like a venomous drip to me. My sympathy for her predicament evaporates in the heat of her vitriol.

Like i said, I'd be pretty vitriolic if someone did that to my premises. You would be a bit more philosophical about it all I guess? She's a bit posh and annoying but surely you can understand her anger?

You can just make out the anti riot march in Eltham in this recent video. Ignore the title. It also seems that this afternoon while it was still light you could hear chants of EDL from at least one group of about 20 in that area by the pubs. No other confirmation on the make up of the much larger group in this video.

embarrassing for these old politicians on newsnight shouting down composed eluquent youth ATM
to be fair to the woman (who is really fucking irritatingly hypocritcal) she isn't a politician, she's just someone who something really nasty happened to and who then got set up as a speaker for 'silent britain'

I can certainly understand her anger, her despair and I'm sure her emotions are running high. However to dehumanise people by likening them to rats and scum and all these other stupid, dismissive insults is either a sign of ignorance or stupidity.
If it were me I'm sure I'd be personally devastated but I would not speak like that as I have more than three brain cells to rub together.

to be fair to the woman (who is really fucking irritatingly hypocritcal) she isn't a politician, she's just someone who something really nasty happened to and who then got set up as a speaker for 'silent britain'

MacKenzie's not a politico either is he? Just a weapons-grade psychopath arsehole.

Back
Top Bottom