Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Liz Truss’s time is up

I am disappointed that the Tories haven't wheeled out Liz during this election. Her big brain and electrifying speaking style are sorely missed.
In her campaign to become leader of the tory party she had drinks receptions - fizz with liz. Rumour has a similar quantity has been ordered but the reference on the crates of moet is now fizz for liz

How long b4 her corres just gets binned?
She's giving an interview at the Fringe next month...was sorted b4 she lost her seat..but she's doing it anyway...this can't be good for her mental health

She has well and truly lost the plot, I feel sorry for her family, having to put up with the embarrassment.

They really should do an intervention. Embarrment doesn't come into it
She's slagging off the Office of Budget Responsibility in that tweet...bypassing them is what car crashed her budget. Cutting involvement in energy by ditching strategic reserve helped cause the spike we had..Starmer theoretically isn't a tory and Sunak had his own plan to outlaw smoking....

Thanks to the stipend she gets as an ex PM to run a publicly funded office, we can look forward to perpetual wibblings of this sort and worse.

I mean she probably didn’t write that as it has no spelling mistakes and she likely doesn’t know how to tweet, so her office staff probably did the whole thing for her.

I can't imagine there will be much demand for her as an after dinner speaker tbh, even on the TV she came across as slightly barking. I would imagine in person it would come across even worse. Beside how would someone introduce her without making it sound like they were taking the piss.
"Give a big hand for Ms Elizabeth Truss shortest serving prime minister in history who quit after a mere seven weeks in which she nearly tanked the UK economy"

Back
Top Bottom