Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Liz Truss’s time is up

In an interview with the Mail on Sunday, she said that ideas like “redistributionism, business being bad, the anti-growth people like Extinction Rebellion and Just Stop Oil” have dominated politics over the last decade.

...yeah I think this sort of thing officially crosses the line from stupid to just completely insane. Are the loony left in the room with us now Liz? Are they telling you to hurt people?

Just got round to reading that article. Others have already commented on the crazy politics but even the Fail's Glen Owen had to pinch himself:
Sitting incongruously beneath a picture of the Marxist revolutionary Che Guevara bizarrely blended with Lord Nelson – a nod by Norfolk MP Ms Truss to the county’s most famous son – she launches a passionate defence of her own attempted revolution, which died when the markets crashed in the wake of her radical tax-cutting Budget.

Just got round to reading that article. Others have already commented on the crazy politics but even the Fail's Glen Owen had to pinch himself:

And what the fuck does this mean? It seems scarily like suggesting a dictatorship type scenario. I mean, they'd had over ten years in power by that time.

‘Frankly by the time I became Prime Minister it was probably too late. As a party, had we done enough to lay the ground and really change the architecture, if you like, that Blair and Brown had left behind? No, I don’t think we did do enough.’

In an interview with the Mail on Sunday, she said that ideas like “redistributionism, business being bad, the anti-growth people like Extinction Rebellion and Just Stop Oil” have dominated politics over the last decade.

...yeah I think this sort of thing officially crosses the line from stupid to just completely insane. Are the loony left in the room with us now Liz? Are they telling you to hurt people?
the anticommunism without communism again. The barest hint of resistance from any direction becomes the Bolshevist spectre.

And what the fuck does this mean? It seems scarily like suggesting a dictatorship type scenario. I mean, they'd had over ten years in power by that time.
Yes but all their enlightened laws are being actively thwarted by the woke civil service, teachers, barristers, police ....

What a terrible picture

FoRwa7yX0AAXRSd

Just was is she thinking, she really doesn't know when to stop. At least Johnson walked away ( but I suspect he is not down and out just yet).

Sitting incongruously beneath a picture of the Marxist revolutionary Che Guevara bizarrely blended with Lord Nelson – a nod by Norfolk MP Ms Truss to the county’s most famous son – she launches a passionate defence of her own attempted revolution, which died when the markets crashed in the wake of her radical tax-cutting Budget.
Che Guevara was from Norfolk?

I admire both her ability to keep raising the bar of British deluded nonsense, and her inability to see that any plan no matter how genius would fail the moment she was put in charge of it.

Give it a couple of years and she'll have a reality TV show where she gets sent in to sort things out, only to hilariously fuck it up every time.

Back
Top Bottom