Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Liverpool FC V Real Madrid, Champions League Final: 7.45pm Sat 26th May 2018

Thought Liverpools game plan with Salah was bold enough to give it a go and without Salah very commendable. The Salah injury and the keepers two errors were unfortunatly both unplanned and simply too much on the night.

I guess it's partly down to the timing. Best goal ever, hell no. Best ever goal in a final? Hmmmmmmmmm

It was better than Zidane's, which is the only other candidate in terms of European Cup final goals.

Of course neither are as good as Gary Alexander's goal for Millwall in the 2009 Division 1 playoff final, which is the best goal scored in any final that occured on or near Europe:

:eek:

First half was a waste of time. Could have been extra time etc if not for the goalkeeping errors but Bale's goal was phenomenal. And only just off the bench. Suppose they deserved it in the end.

I'm not pissed off. I'm delighted. Liverpool are the original glory-hunting team. I support a small (pissy?) club they've fucked over. They've got stuffed. Good. Ha ha!
What a load of bollox.A small pissy feeder club, who up to recently done well from selling on talent.
It was better than Zidane's, which is the only other candidate in terms of European Cup final goals.

Of course neither are as good as Gary Alexander's goal for Millwall in the 2009 Division 1 playoff final, which is the best goal scored in any final that occured on or near Europe:

:eek:

I was there and watched it fly in, stunning goal!

Yeah cos he's such a gracious and honest player ain't he.
And what happened to game changer James Milner? First time I saw him he was being subbed.

Yeah cos he's such a gracious and honest player ain't he.
And what happened to game changer James Milner? First time I saw him he was being subbed.

I hate it whenever I see it and from whomever I see it. If I see it from England at the world cup, I'll be hoping it is seen by the ref and the player gets a yellow for it at least. I'd hand a straight red for cheating like that, plus hefty bans. I'd use video evidence to give bans retrospectively for it.

Too many supporters turn a blind eye to their own players being cheating cunts. When Drogba did it, did you shout at him for it? I hope you did.

I hate it whenever I see it and from whomever I see it. If I see it from England at the world cup, I'll be hoping it is seen by the ref and the player gets a yellow for it at least. I'd hand a straight red for cheating like that, plus hefty bans. I'd use video evidence to give bans retrospectively for it.

Too many supporters turn a blind eye to their own players being cheating cunts. When Drogba did it, did you shout at him for it? I hope you did.

Not Drogba no but maybe yeah when Luiz winked his eye at us yeah ;)
I agree tbh it's a horrible part of modern football but Liverpools fans need to accept this too. and also the fact that Bale destroyed them.
I'm not on about Salahs injury tonight neither, that is massively unfortunate for him as a player, he's great to watch, but the Ramos incidents have to be put into context.

Liverpool fans classless as ever! Hope they are hunted down and banned.

Attachments

• 85D24FBF-23F2-4D50-AE35-242C66DB1E41.jpeg
    85D24FBF-23F2-4D50-AE35-242C66DB1E41.jpeg
    120.5 KB · Views: 58
Back
Top Bottom