Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Champs League Final

Who are you supporting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Commentators waxing lyrical bollocks about the team, but it was a tense, error-strewn game. Rodri's finish was the single piece of quality in the whole thing. Even then, they needed Lukaku to be set on 'missing sitters' mode.

Tough luck, Inter. They worked Man City out tonight, I thought, and could easily have nicked it themselves. Maybe could have gone attacking earlier given what they created when they went behind, but something something Italian teams.

Haha. This is brilliant.

Congratulations to two-time Champions League winner Scott Carson.

The 37-year-old, who was on the bench for two Istanbul finals - Liverpool in 2005 and City today - has played four Champions League games, including two qualifiers, in his whole career.

Haha. This is brilliant.

Congratulations to two-time Champions League winner Scott Carson.

The 37-year-old, who was on the bench for two Istanbul finals - Liverpool in 2005 and City today - has played four Champions League games, including two qualifiers, in his whole career.
I was astonished that Emerson ( ex Chelsea) who plays left back at West Ham has won the CL, Europa League and now the Europa Conference League .

I was astonished that Emerson ( ex Chelsea) who plays left back at West Ham has won the CL, Europa League and now the Europa Conference League .

Don't forget Euro 2020 and the UEFA Super Cup too.

Pfft. Amateur.

Julian Alvarez World Cup winner, Premier League winner, FA Cup winner, Champions League winner. Copa America to come and he will win the Community Shield, Super Cup and Club World Cup in the next 6 months.

Back
Top Bottom