Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Liverpool FC V Real Madrid, Champions League Final: 7.45pm Sat 26th May 2018

Mi-AOW! Ha ha! :D
I'm not a Liverpool fan, I just think this is shit trolling. It's not funny and it's pretty weird you're so pissed off because they bought your players. SFC are a pissy club, you;ve never won fuck all and you always sell your players so why get so pissed off now?

I mean seriously, what the fuck do you say to Karius? Say what you will about the level 'n' all that, but shit happens, and no-one deserves what happened tonight :(

Shit, and Salah possibly out of the WC. That's fucking hideous if true :(

I mean seriously, what the fuck do you say to Karius? Say what you will about the level 'n' all that, but shit happens, and no-one deserves what happened tonight :(

Shit, and Salah possibly out of the WC. That's fucking hideous if true :(
He can get a job at McDonald's as the new Ronaldo now

I'm not a Liverpool fan, I just think this is shit trolling. It's not funny and it's pretty weird you're so pissed off because they bought your players. SFC are a pissy club, you;ve never won fuck all and you always sell your players so why get so pissed off now?

I'm not pissed off. I'm delighted. Liverpool are the original glory-hunting team. I support a small (pissy?) club they've fucked over. They've got stuffed. Good. Ha ha!

I always have a go at players for taking shots from all over the fucking park, but Bale's second goal is just gonna encourage them all the more. That's Karius' real crime, here.

Former Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand speaking on BT Sport: "Zinedine Zidane got it right. Gareth Bale came off the bench and his price tag will have gone up again. He's a fantastic player.

"He has all the attributes to cause devastation in an attacking area and he delivers on the big stage."

Yep.

I'm not pissed off. I'm delighted. Liverpool are the original glory-hunting team. I support a small (pissy?) club they've fucked over. They've got stuffed. Good. Ha ha!
How on earth have Liverpool fucked Southampton over? Paying millions for players too good for an average side? Let's not forget Spurs took Bale and Arsenal took Walcott - for millions.

Karius will get all the blame, and Bale all the credit, but that final was all down to Ramos. Surely looking at what he has won, and the times he has been playing in, he has to be counted among the best centre-halves in the history of the game now?

Karius will get all the blame, and Bale all the credit, but that final was all down to Ramos. Surely looking at what he has won, and the times he has been playing in, he has to be counted among the best centre-halves in the history of the game now?

Agree with everything up to (and including) "down to Ramos".

Absolutely. The Maldini of our times in terms sheer presence. Fucking despise the guy, but you can't argue with his talent and record.

Absolutely. The Maldini of our times in terms sheer presence. Fucking despise the guy, but you can't argue with his talent and record.

It is an oft used meme but he really is the sort of player everyone hates unless they play for their club.

Back
Top Bottom