Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Lewis Hamilton launches World’s first global vegan burger chain

Must admit, all the talk of veggie burgers in this thread lead me to walk in to Honest Burger in Bold Street in Liverpool on Wednesday night with the intention of trying that beyond meat burger they do but I just caved and had to have the Liverpool Burger. It was defuckinglicious.
salt-pepper-halloumi-beef-burger-page.jpg

Sorry planet!

Must admit, all the talk of veggie burgers in this thread lead me to walk in to Honest Burger in Bold Street in Liverpool on Wednesday night with the intention of trying that beyond meat burger they do but I just caved and had to have the Liverpool Burger. It was defuckinglicious.
salt-pepper-halloumi-beef-burger-page.jpg

Sorry planet!
Posting up a huge picture of a dribbling meat burger in a thread about a vegan burger. Hilarious!

Posting up a huge picture of a dribbling meat burger in a thread about a vegan burger. Hilarious!
It's a thread about burgers isn't it :confused: and that was the local alternative in a restaurant that offered the vegi one discussed here.

I notice though that classically you're choosing to quote a post that's over a month old and ignoring my recent communications directed to you today in another thread regarding the same city that the burger celebrates, promoting a suggestional hilarity of cross thread beef on your behalf. :D

But then I could be mistaken. ;)

It's a thread about burgers isn't it :confused: and that was the local alternative in a restaurant that offered the vegi one discussed here.

I notice though that classically you're choosing to quote a post that's over a month old and ignoring my recent communications directed to you today in another thread regarding the same city that the burger celebrates, promoting a suggestional hilarity of cross thread beef on your behalf. :D

But then I could be mistaken. ;)
I've really got no idea what you're on about at all, so whatever "suggestional " (WTF?) 'cross thread beef' you're imagining is all in your head. You can apologise at your leisure.

FYI: I hadn't looked at this thread in a while and when I just did your massive picture of a burger came up first, hence my comment.

I've really got no idea what you're on about, so whatever 'cross thread beef' you're imagining is all in your head. You can apologise at your leisure.

FYI: I hadn't looked at this thread in a while and when I just did your massive picture of a burger came up first.
Why would I apologise for making a joke you haven't figured out yet? Maybe you could read the posts instead of just looking at the pictures, apply some context, and then think about a reply?

I've no reason to apologise for my post or help you figure out the jokey banta accompanied by a smiley face to indicate that it's light hearted.

To be honest I wouldn't want an apology from you for your overreaction though, I've shared these boards long enough to respect you and forgive you for your overreaction and cunty response ;) I try to see past my first reaction.

Now if you get a chance to respond to my earlier tag I'd be most grateful mate. As would a number of other posters who equally hold you in such high regard and who are also fed up with the current situation in the footy forum. x

Why would I apologise for making a joke you haven't figured out yet? Maybe you could read the posts instead of just looking at the pictures, apply some context, and then think about a reply?

I've no reason to apologise for my post or help you figure out the jokey banta accompanied by a smiley face to indicate that it's light hearted.

To be honest I wouldn't want an apology from you for your overreaction though, I've shared these boards long enough to respect you and forgive you for your overreaction and cunty response ;) I try to see past my first reaction.

Now if you get a chance to respond to my earlier tag I'd be most grateful mate. As would a number of other posters who equally hold you in such high regard and who are also fed up with the current situation in the footy forum. x
I have absolutely no fucking idea what you're on about or why I'm now being accused of giving a "cunty reponse," and it's bang out of order to start hectoring me about issues in completely unrelated threads/forums. Use the 'report post' function like everyone else.

Use the 'report post' function like everyone else.

I have ;)

The cunty response relates to your failure to see the correlation between my post of the Liverpool Burger in this burger thread, what I actually said about the burger, your demand for an apology, and the comedy of the other subject I have tried to engage you in today in another thread. If you get down off your meat free high horse you'd find it is quite funny but I'm not holding my hopes as usual ;)

Last edited:
I have ;)

The cunty response relates to your failure to see the correlation between my post of the Liverpool Burger in this burger thread, what I actually said about the burger and the comedy of the other subject I have tried to engage you in today in another thread. If you get down off your meat free high horse you'd find it is quite funny but I'm not holding my hopes as usual ;)
So I'm supposed to constantly seek out 'correlations' with your comments in completely unrelated threads/topics in different forums, and my failure to do so gives you some kind of justification to have a go at me? I really can't be arsed with this bullshit, sorry.

So I'm supposed to constantly seek out 'correlations' with your comments in completely unrelated threads/topics in different forums, and my failure to do so gives you some kind of justification to have a go at me? I really can't be arsed with this bullshit, sorry.
I really can't be arsed with your inability to see why a post about a burger in a burger thread is such a big deal but thanks for saying sorry, it at least acknowledges that we respect each other. I'm sorry too, if I've upset you and I'm not having a go at you, I'm having a conversation. I'll dial down my candid retorts if you're finding it difficult to deal with though.

Now I tagged you in another thread, if you do get the chance to respond it would be greatly appreciated. It's been over a month since I had that burger but only a few days since we both received those PM's asking for forgiveness and a declaration that the disruption on the footy threads would stop ;)

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday evening. :thumbs:

I really can't be arsed with your inability to see why a post about a burger in a burger thread is such a big deal but thanks for saying sorry, it at least acknowledges that we respect each other. I'm sorry too, if I've upset you and I'm not having a go at you, I'm having a conversation. I'll dial down my candid retorts if you're finding it difficult to deal with though.

Now I tagged you in another thread, if you do get the chance to respond it would be greatly appreciated. It's been over a month since I had that burger but only a few days since we both received those PM's asking for forgiveness and a declaration that the disruption on the footy threads would stop ;)

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday evening. :thumbs:
Again: do not tag me if you want a moderator to intervene. I am not at the beck and call of individual posters, neither am I the only person who can deal with such matters. Use the report post function, as I have already asked you.

Again: do not tag me if you want a moderator to intervene. I am not at the beck and call of individual posters, neither am I the only person who can deal with such matters. Use the report post function, as I have already asked you.
I did and I tagged you because you'd previously been involved in both the thread and the private messages conversations.

I wont bother in future though. X

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom