Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

*Latest transfer gossip...

Richard White said:
Craig Bellamy :mad: has opted for Blackburn Rovers :confused: over two clubs offering european football and 40,000+ fans watching. They have offered him £ 50,000 a week - higher than Everton or Villa, who could offer the little gobshite regular crowds of 40,000 (well maybe not our Villa :cool: ) to play in front of 23,000. Well done Craig - well done. :rolleyes:

I'm quite glad he's not joining us. He's a disruptive little shitbag - he's obviously gone for the £££ instead of the ambition. Screw him. I'd be more pissed off if I were an Everton fan right now - possible CL football being turned down in favour of....££££.

40,000 at Villa.....when was this like? ;)

Now that Ambrose has gone to Charlton, to sink without trace like Rommedahl did, are you worried about NUFC Rocket?

Portsmouth linked with Paolo Wanchope :D Im grinning for the fuck of it.

TheLostProphet said:
Now that Ambrose has gone to Charlton, to sink without trace like Rommedahl did, are you worried about NUFC Rocket?

Portsmouth linked with Paolo Wanchope :D Im grinning for the fuck of it.

Not at all mate.

Graham has assured me that next season he plans to have 11 players. Then he can't upset any of them. They all get a game and the subs bench will consist of Souness, Terry McDermott, Dean Saunders and the rest lucky season ticket lottery winners.

The £30m transfer budget (of which we've used £6m) is currently being held in a swiss bank account and won't be used until Souness is long gone. It will be immediately released in October....when the window is shut and we can't buy anyone

In a week, we kick off in the Intertotem Pole and the return ficture is penned in for 7pm on a Saturday night.....Marvellous

Worried me? Nah

Portsmouth announce:

Gregory Vignal (LB)

Collins Mbesuma (Striker, scored 35 goals last season for Kaizer Chiefs, 21 years old)

Paulo Wanchope (Striker, 28 years old, prem experience 1/3 goals to game ratio in prem)

TheLostProphet said:
Portsmouth announce:

Gregory Vignal (LB)

Collins Mbesuma (Striker, scored 35 goals last season for Kaizer Chiefs, 21 years old)

Paulo Wanchope (Striker, 28 years old, prem experience 1/3 goals to game ratio in prem)

Quite a flurry they've got there. Let's hope they can do the business

Mbesuma is the one with all the flurry about him, nicknamed 'Hurricane'.

Vignal is competition for matty and an option should we need matty in midfield.

Wanchope has prem experience, will sign tomorrow from all reports.

Im dead excited about this Mbesuma bloke though, from what I can find online he's Africas brightest prospect.

Newcastle have been linked with a move for Nic Anelka

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. Anelka. A hard working lad who keeps his head down and gets on with. Totally isn't in it for the money, enjoys the game, loves the fans and never a spot of bother

*cough*

In the same vein Freddie, I hear Bin Laden is after a Public Relations job...we need a new PR office.............go on.......it wouldn't friggin surprise us

TheLostProphet said:
Mbesuma is the one with all the flurry about him, nicknamed 'Hurricane'.

Im dead excited about this Mbesuma bloke though, from what I can find online he's Africas brightest prospect.

Apperently sees Pompey as a stepping stone to Manure, also problems getting a work permit. :mad:

Failed the WP because Zambia are 70.57 in the world rankings, and need to be withing the top 70. How fucking slicey can you get?

New rankings out tomorrow, Zambia meant to be top 70.

Mbesuma was saying it was his dream to play for Man Utd before the Bolton interest, after all how many Zambians have heard of P.F.C compared to Man U or Real Madrid?

Sheff Utd just signed Neil Shipperly today. Think he will be an excellent signing for the role he is to play. He's gonna be playing the "Chief" (Wayne Allison) role to come off the bench to give us a bit of muscle up front and thats just what we missed last season

Portsmouth to sign a Norweigian striker Karedas, about 6ft 4, decent assit and strike rate.

Oh and Sander Westeveld. I am chuffed.

Chris Coleman also states 'I do need 11 players you know'

Cole, VDS, Clark and Boa Morte...they've got no players left.

They'd have the dazzling strike partnership of McBride and Collins John

(then again, CJ looks to be a gem)

I don't want Boa Morte, let him sod off to Middlesbrough, playground of the damned.

We've signed a keeper. Krul, the next Van Der Saar...apparantly

We're being linked with Hyppia now

TheLostProphet said:
will he concede 16 in 5 games? No? Then he's better than one of our current keepers.
Old chalkie? I'm sure I read somewhere that Pompey are trying to off load him. Maybe he could go to Saints? :D

Karadas scored on his debut against monaco :cool:

Karadas, whoah, karadas whoah
he came from portugal
he didn't cost fuck all :)

Back
Top Bottom