Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

*Latest transfer gossip...

Local Press Reports from Noocarsell (phonetically spelt as our Southern friends pronounce)

Arsenal weighing up bid for Jenas, who has yet to convince anybody, Newcastle could cash in

Spurs continue to consider bidding for Shola Ameobi, after WBA failed £4.5m bid, though the departure of Frank Arnesen, an admirer of the player put the move in doubt. Martin Jol is not such a huge fan but sees potential

Rocket Romano said:
As for Robert, he's an overated, inconsistent grumpy little nowt. Two very different British managers couldn't control him, he ran amok at PSG, glad to lose him

Hmm, one good British manager albeit in the twilight of his career and Souness, who from your opinion should be treated like a leper.

Im quite happy to have robert on 25k a week for three years. Any p[layer who can occasionally look good at Newcastle has to have something special about him, as well as now he won't have the overbearing weight of expectation of Newcastle famns who haven't realised their chairman is actively attempting to ensure you become the Charlton Athletic of the North.

Every time Newcastle sell a player, they're the worst in the world.

However, every time you buy a player, they're undoubted CL material.

This confused me somewhat. Laurent Robert, with 5 assists was your best assister last season, mainly because of the Solano sale :confused: what the fuck was that for again? Not too long ago, when we were playing Dave Beasant in goal :eek: , you forked out a lot of cash for him. He has done good for you, you cannot say he isn't a good player. As I have said, him and OB, as with Lua Lua and Griffin are solid premiership players. Not european stars but at least mid-table.

For us, thats more than enough :D

O'Brien is by no means in any word in the whole history of language, a Premiership defender.

Solano's sale was a joke by a senile old man.

Lua Lua ran about lots but again, Championship

TheLostProphet said:
I think this is an agree to disagree issue, don't you?

Well possibly

You done Fratton Park up yet? Better not be a plywood job like Craven

If I have to trapse several hundred miles to some northern french colony I'd rather it was to somewhere with a nice stadium

I believe Portsmouth is further south than northern France as it happens.

No, work is beginning on our new ground within the next three weeks and the stadium will be ready sometime at the end of...er...dunno, whenever. Until then it's the Milton End for you away fans, dodgy toilets and a proper old school ground.

Spurs complete the signing of Wayne 'THE DUKE' Routledge

So far we've signed:

Tainio (Is he a big signing? There's some confusion but it might be that he's expected to be a star)
Huddlestone
Lennon
Routledge
Stalteri (you might have seen him in TEAM AMERICA)

villa announce doug ellis's illness will have no effect on there transfer policy in the close season....

"we still aint signign fuck all" said an official club spokesmen*

*= which could have been me

Eto'o looks like he's sign a contract to keep him at Barc until 2010...after the misses said she didn't want to move to London :D Clearly a woman of exceptional taste!

Villa's "operations director" Steve Stride is such an arse. With him in temporary charge, we ain't signing nobody. He look like Gareth out of The Office, and is a complete bloody sycophant to "Dying Doug".

Holteman, did you know Stride was on the commitee which sanctioned Franchise FC's move to Milton Keynes?

Do you think Lee Bowyer fits into Bleary O'Leary's "honest bunch of lads" criteria?

Theres not much honest about him, is there? Is he any better than what we've got already?

Richard White said:
Do you think Lee Bowyer fits into Bleary O'Leary's "honest bunch of lads" criteria?

Theres not much honest about him, is there? Is he any better than what we've got already?

hate the racist little shit....still think he's a great player or at least has the potential to be if he wasnt a complete prick....
we aint signing him though, o'leary has rubbished it publically just so its unlikley now thank god....
in fact only player looking to come to us in the near future is kevin phillips for 1m....

i fuckign give in i really do :rolleyes:

Im a bit uncertain about Euell, he's the right winger we need, but has been off the boil for a while.

Im eagerly awaiting the two Bosmans we've got coming in on the 1st.

As for Aloisi. Legend, nothing but.

Newcastle look at Mark Viduka according to the Chronicle

However, there's more chance of the ghost of Lumley Castle hitting the Aussies all out for 2 at twenty twenty tommorrow at Chester Le Street Riverside than that going through

Or you ever selling a player for a decent price.

500k for Robert :eek:

(and another 500k if we qualify for the CL within three years)

TheLostProphet said:
Or you ever selling a player for a decent price.

500k for Robert :eek:

(and another 500k if we qualify for the CL within three years)

Its a loan, until a suitably big club comes in for him (aka a French club)

Anyway, my news

Fat Fred has infuriated Souness after blocking the initial move for Emre. The Journal claims that Souness offered Emre £50k a week, but when the agent discovered Scott Parkers wages, he demanded 5k more, which Souness duly offered only for Shepherd to withdraw immediately without informing the boss

Harry Redknapp shows his genius yet again...

signing 38 year old dennis wise, a manager who didn't pick himself for all but 3 games last season.

Arf!

3 years ago, Laurent Robert was playing in a good side, and was the highest scoring midfielder in any fantasy football league.

Now he fucks off to Pompey (who I have a very soft spot for).

How the nearly-mighty have fallen.

Hey, couldn't that be about Newcastle?

TheLostProphet said:
Harry Redknapp shows his genius yet again...

signing 38 year old dennis wise, a manager who didn't pick himself for all but 3 games last season.

Arf!

I have to admit, I wish I knew some Saints fans. That was funny.

(I don't mean rednblack - he's a cockneyrebel type who comes into the football forum when he thinks it'd be popular to do so).

Yes of course Rocket, the deal is thus...

1 year loan, at the expiry of which (should Portsmouth be in the premier division), Robert will sign for a further two years. It's part of the 'gentlemans agreement' and is fantastic for us, but a bit :confused: at your end transfer wise.

So Sourpuss can fine all he likes this year, it'll just make Robert more determined to prove him wrong.

Fat Freddy says he will not come back, Souness is too busy trying to buy the next Corrado Grabbi and Robert is more than happy to be working under Perrin.

Ok?

Back
Top Bottom