Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

*Latest transfer gossip...

Laurent Robert 2002

I can't wait to go to Newcastle, such a famous club and work with such a great manager as Bobby Robson, I know of him as Barca coach.

The management team at PSG have not handled me properly and that is why you might say I have recieved criticism for my performances. However I argue that it is not me, but the management team who are pushing me down.

I can't wait to leave and start afresh and prove them all wrong

Everyone in France knows he's a deadbeat, just about every football expert here will tell you the same. The only thing he has to prove is what a wasted spoilt brat he really is

Ok, but you have to admit, Newcastles managment team aren't the creme de la creme of football. Carver is now gone, although you have Roeder as academy manager which IMO is a great decision because it's what he is best at. :cool:

TheLostProphet said:
Ok, but you have to admit, Newcastles managment team aren't the creme de la creme of football. Carver is now gone, although you have Roeder as academy manager which IMO is a great decision because it's what he is best at. :cool:

I agree. I was calling out for Roeder a few years ago.

I'm not all bothered about Carver, 6 years ago he was managing the Denton Arms Pub Team. He is not rated.

Alan Murray...who? Dean Saunders....tries to tell Alan Shearer how to be a striker :rolleyes: and Terry McDermott who smiles inanely

Its an all boys network

I hope you dont think I have a thing against Pompey, anything but, I've just grown to despise Robert

Barca seem to be handing out nice long cotnract sto all the key players - Xavi, Deco and Abella have all signed and Eto'o and Messi are both signing next week to keep them at the club until 2010 :)

Now we need to sign a new defender and we're pretty sorted.

Isn't it obvious flims? The bright lights of Birmingham are dragging him away from that dull champions league football! Why play against the best teams in Europe when you can be victorious in 10th place! :D

Bellamy says he's not going to Everton because they're showing no ambition

Celtic can't afford him and Bayern Munich decided against a move

Don't understand why Belllamy turned Everton down...he has to face facts, Everton are the biggest club he's going to get

I'd like Bellamy if he'd accept £30,000pw max.

Since that ain't gonna happen, I'm not interested. If we get into the CL year on year we can think about changing our wage structure, but not on the basis of a one year windfall.

Stubbs originally said he'd hang up his boots. Now he doesn't think he'll get much first team action with us (Distin/ Yobo/ Weir I guess) but I'd have thought that the same thing that brought him to us (he really is a massive fan) would keep him for the CL season.

He's a player we're going to need if we're going to compete in all the competitions we're entered in.

He got us there, so he's a hell of a lot more of a CL player than Shearer, Dyer or Kluivert are this year.

Speaking of Kluivert

Bellamy

You sign him, pay £30,000 of his wage and we pay the added £10,000 to make the 40k

Barca did this with Kluivert just to get him of the bill and shot of him. We paid £60k a week *fools!* and Barca forked out £40k a week to make his 100k a week

west ham sign collins and gabbiadon from cardiff, konchesky from charlton

argyle sign TARIBO WEST! :eek:!??!?

Craig Bellamy :mad: has opted for Blackburn Rovers :confused: over two clubs offering european football and 40,000+ fans watching. They have offered him £ 50,000 a week - higher than Everton or Villa, who could offer the little gobshite regular crowds of 40,000 (well maybe not our Villa :cool: ) to play in front of 23,000. Well done Craig - well done. :rolleyes:

I'm quite glad he's not joining us. He's a disruptive little shitbag - he's obviously gone for the £££ instead of the ambition. Screw him. I'd be more pissed off if I were an Everton fan right now - possible CL football being turned down in favour of....££££.

mmskyscraper will be pleased - Luis Figo has agreed to join Liverpool, apparently. No transfer fee has been discussed yet.

Think its a couple of years too late though...

I'm pleased that Figo is going there. Fuck knows how much they're paying him.

He's going to be worse than Kluivert.

Figo for free... and cost a hell of a lot less than you've spent on Ferguson over the years

Beattie for 6m?
Some unknown Dane for 5m?
Parker, Forssell, Arteta & Bellamy all fucked you off?

I actually can't smile wide enough me.

poor everton... now they've lost Sissoko to Liverpool...

http://skysports.planetfootball.com...beat+Toffees+to+Sissoko&channel=football_home
That's got to hurt... this guy is highly rated...

Ambrose has gone to Charlton... Newcastle's squad is perilously thin... Does Souness have the animal magnetism to attract more talent before the start of the season? Ameobi and Shearer and Chopra up front? Robbie Keane to Newcastle in exchange for Jenas? Possible...

Thimothee 'The Entertainer' Atouba has issued a come and get me plea to Hamburg... word is that the German midgets can not afford the fee... A whip round by SPurs fans has so far failed to dent the £2M Tottenham are asking... an exchange deal might be on the cards however as The Legends of White Hart Lane are again linked to Jol favourite Khalid Boularouz...

Back
Top Bottom