Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

*Latest transfer gossip...

Santi Ezquerro has joined Barca on a free from Bilbao on a 3 year deal- nice squad edition I think and good cover if Eto'o or Larsson are injured.

sorry to not read the thread, but can anyone give me an update on newcastle

figo i heard :rolleyes: we really need a overpaid attacking midfielder....

Despite being rumoured then quashed on this thread (both by me) Richie Wellens HAS joined oldham and Scott Vernon joined Pool. Cheers for 5 yrs Richie, and good luck. As if you read U75, you flash womanising twat. (meant with affection)

UP THE POOL!

Spurs in for

Downing - http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,27-1646533,00.html
Upson
D'Allesandro - http://skysports.planetfootball.com...es+ready+for+English+move&channel=Premiership
Parker
Forsell
Bridge
Kezman etc. etc.

Ivan Cordoba

But the departure of Arnesen has likely put a spanner in the works - although they claim all transfer targets are settled and will still be pursued

we are also in for Young Martin Van Geel - the young DOF at AK ALKMAAR - http://skysports.planetfootball.com...itle=Spurs+ponder+AZ+raid&channel=Premiership

WBA in for KAnoute... are they mad? Although reports suggest he's facing some internal discipline for the Mauritas trip... - http://skysports.planetfootball.com...=Spurs+rebuff+Kanoute+bid&channel=Premiership

Hamburg want Atouba ('now, take old Timmy Touba... no seriously, take him!' BOOMBOOM) - http://skysports.planetfootball.com...e=Hamburg+wait+for+Atouba&channel=Premiership

pompey looking at andy o'brien and laurent robert

that would make it four ex-toon players at fp!

The Portsmouth Toon Army will confirm the signing of O'Brien tommorrow

Newcastle today linked with

Emre (who said earlier, he loves Souness)
Parker
Van Buyten (which looks dead) and

Daddy whathisface from bloody Rangers

Bloody Rangers

I have realised why we want all these toon players.

We, unlike them are happy to have a mid to low table team :p

TheLostProphet said:
I have realised why we want all these toon players.

We, unlike them are happy to have a mid to low table team :p

Weren't you relegated last season?

Oh, not that was Southampton, sorry, them being such a bigger club than you, I often get a one track mind when it comes to the South Coast rivals,

:p

(btw, Andy O'Brien...what a guy, this move must be what Souness nose best for him....boom boom)

Your massive five point lead on us over the season gone to your head RR? :p

rhs_newcastle.jpg

"toon army in lack of ball inflating shocker"

:D

Arsenal Are Going To Win The League Next Season.

Terry Henry Will Be The Winning Formula

:)

SPurs to hi-jack Liverpool bid for Crouchy

The Crouch monster's coming home!

crouch03.jpg

(what penny pushing hack made this one up?)

I do hope wheelchair access has improved since he was last here

crouchtimmy.jpg

RODDERS! THIS TIME NEXT YEAR WE'LL BE MILLIONAIRES!

(much respect for Crouchy, when he was with us he helped a lot. that said, he had Prosinecki putting the ball on his head for his goals....)

Thats a loss of 9 mill ain't it?

POMPEY SIGN ANDY O'BRIEN. undisclosed fee which means its probably under a million quid.

Toon Army (Southern Branch)!

Despair in the streets of Blackburn as Rovers legend Jon Stead joins Mick McCarthy's newly promoted sunderland.

It was thought that Alan 'The Raven' Curbishley had suceeded in attracting the delicate flower to the Capital but in the end it was the striker's predeliction for 'Big, Bolshie birds,' that meant he would remain up north.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/181_1397138,00070003.htm

Ex Cabinet minister Chelsea Village - the parent company that taught us it's cool to care - have put out their Green and Black's genuine organic feelers for PSV's Korean ace Park ji-sung.

Park, who fights crime on the side, was thought to be close to completing a move to the Northern ASBO club Manchester United. With the John Obi-Mikel saga as of yet unresolved and Arjen Robben's defection still a source of some annoyance, United will not welcome Chelsea's latest intervention in their transfer activities.

Theories abound as to why Chelsea have suddenly turned to Park, who eats eclairs on the side, when they already have a plethora of left sided attackers. It is surely only the the most trusting of Hobbits that would not consider the possibility that Chelsea's activities have the dual purpose of strengthening their squad whilst simultaneously keeping others weak.

The word on the street is, 'bruv'. The theory on the street is that Chelsea Pontif Roman Abrahmovic will stand down at the end of the season and Junior-Vice-Cardinal Kenyon may have one eye on the explotation of eastern markets as a measure to keep the Club profitable. Kenyon was allegedly astonished when he learnt of the average wage and conditions of workers in the Far East. He is confident that in the caverns of Stamford Bridge his own workshops can undercut their competitors and draw work away from Asia.

Jose Mourinho declined to comment last night when he was cornered by reporters at a benefit dinner for the Victims of Severe Reporter Cornering. He did, though, pay homage to the Press for their attentive coverage of the event, 'I thank you for supporting and promoting the charity. It's important that you get in people's faces and harass them until they understand the extent of the problem. Only last week an old colleague of mine suffered a aneurism from excessive media pressure.'

Mourinho is in a stable condition in the private Rivers hospital in West London.

Portsmouth sign Laurent Robert on a 3 year deal for about 2 million.

Chose us over Bolton, UEFA Cup football and the like....very good news.

TheLostProphet said:
Portsmouth sign Laurent Robert on a 3 year deal for about 2 million.

Chose us over Bolton, UEFA Cup football and the like....very good news.

Erm chose you because Bolton wouldn't give him a long enough contract :D

Its nice of you to become our rubbish shute

£5m for Shola? Go on, its either you or Spurs, apparantly.

As for Robert, he's an overated, inconsistent grumpy little nowt. Two very different British managers couldn't control him, he ran amok at PSG, glad to lose him

Back
Top Bottom