Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

*Latest transfer gossip...

flimsier said:
He'd get into both those side's midfield though - the weakest part of both teams.

I'd rather have Bowyer. He's back to best. Doubt we'd get £10m for him though, we don't want to sell him anyway.

And PLEASE DON'T BUY YAKUBU OR JOHNSON Souey!!

Well apprantely Barca are going to buy the entire world this summer, seeing as Albertini will probably retire and we may, or may not bring back Saviola.

So far i've rumours of:
Zambrotta
Vincent Kompany
Julio Baptitsta
Aiser Del Horno
Seb Frei
Wilfred Bouma
Essien
Alan Smith :eek: :eek:
Joaquin
Van Bommel
Gallas
Milito

The only interesting part of all of this is that most of those players are defenders, which is the one area we have to improve, plus another keeper.

curb's is off

Aparently alan curbishly is leaving charlton, definatly this time...

Probably off to west ham, they have offered more money
than he's on at charlton...

There's alway's NEWCASLE he could go to,
[ bowyer and bellamy will stay then ]
they
need someone anyone, they wont put up with souness for much
longer he's and arrogant arsehole

Pompey aren't renewing the contract of either Stone or Hislop. Why the fuck not? Looks as if the Yak and Berger are going to be on their way too. :( :(

Housewives favourite Frank Arnesen snaps up Canadian international Paul Stalteri from Weder Bremen on a free

Spurs in for:

D'Allesandro
Obafemi Martins
Routledge
Lennon
and maybe a few dozen others

Teletext Sport (who have a shockingly good prediction record, they broke the Redknapp stories)

reckon that Newcastle are in for Robbie Keane and Lucas Neill

Others we're linked with include Kapo, Sidney Govu, Saviola and Pele.....probably

Stavrogin said:
Housewives favourite Frank Arnesen snaps up Canadian international Paul Stalteri from Weder Bremen on a free

Spurs in for:

D'Allesandro
Obafemi Martins
Routledge
Lennon
and maybe a few dozen others

That list gets more plausible as you go down!

wow! Not only Robbie Fowler, but now Steve McManaman is a possibility apparently!

And not just to play, he Robbo & Jason McAteer are going to buy the club!!

I'm not making this up - tho someone else must be.....

Sheff Utd have signed Lilian Nalis from Leicester and Paul Ifill from Millwall.

We are also rumoured to be interested in Helgason (Watford) for £1.5million (and it is the £1.5million that sways me to the thinking thats bollox!) Also Darren Ward from Millwall and Craig Short (free)

Phil Jagielka is romoured to be chased by Aston Villa for £3m, and Paddy Kenny by Newcastle, also £3m

The Kenny deal could be likely as we are rumoured to be after Mike Politt of Rotherham plus Ian Bennett (free) plus we need the money to fund ths transfer drive

Man City offering £600,000 for Tranmere's Ryan Taylor - or may be a swap for McManaman!

Newcastle, Everton and Blackburn also interested apparently.

john Hills, football genius, released by gillingham coming back to pool.

Richard Wellens (wayward football genius) to be swapped for Scott Vernon (football Genius when on loan at pool and scoring vs Man City for Oldham)

EDITED TO ADD - Vernon signed three year deal oldham, so not much chance of him joining pool now.

Martin Bullock (little mini 'pint sized' (I love that phrase) football genius) off to join Paul Simpson (football genius) at Carlisle.

Spurs in for D'Alessandro.

He's an absolutely quality player and I'd love to see him in the premiership, just anywhere but tottenham.

Diamond said:
Spurs in for D'Alessandro.

He's an absolutely quality player and I'd love to see him in the premiership, just anywhere but tottenham.

and that rumour seems a little more plausible since in referes to actual talks between Arnesen and them

also - Spurs in for Gerard and Mendes back to Portugal

Barca to bid £15m + Saviola for Torres! Love to see it happen.

Marca reported Figo to Arsenal as part of a Real deal for Reyes.

g force said:
Barca to bid £15m + Saviola for Torres! Love to see it happen.

Marca reported Figo to Arsenal as part of a Real deal for Reyes.

Spurs/NewC/MiddlesB/middle eastern and japanese teams in for Figo... Can't see Wenger would want Figo...

Well apparently Figo's been 'released' from his contract even though it has a year left to run.

Eto'o is on his way out to anyone who can afford him. He had a big bust up with rijkaard and will be on his way soon.

expect his agent to say, 'Luis has always loved Spurs and as a boy dreamed of playing in Premiership under Martin Jol.'

Whilst auctioning the player to a gang of desperate Serie A clubs

Robinho to Arsenal for c.£14 million.

As a proposition it doesn't make a huge amount of sense. He's very small and not at all strong enough for the premiership atm, and he doesn't have the kind of experience and proven quality that Wenger said he was going to bring in this summer. Having said that he's such an exceptional young player that I can fully see the logic of snapping him up before anyone else gets hold of him.

the boy ward

cockneyrebel said:
Ward from Millwall to Palace £1.5m
McNuff from Cardiff to Palace £600,000

Anyone know much about them?
DARREN WARD aint worth £1.1m rising to £1.5m on apperance's
but he made a good partnership with MATTY LAWRENCE...

Diamond said:
Robinho to Arsenal for c.£14 million.

As a proposition it doesn't make a huge amount of sense. He's very small and not at all strong enough for the premiership atm, and he doesn't have the kind of experience and proven quality that Wenger said he was going to bring in this summer. Having said that he's such an exceptional young player that I can fully see the logic of snapping him up before anyone else gets hold of him.
Very skillful but lightweight, no prem experence, cant speak english ???
isn't that reyes mk 2...

blimey - according to Sky (who nicked it off the Mirror) now Arsenal are interested in Tranmee's Ryan Taylor! Possibility of a million quid!!

Sheffield United released Luke Beckett - he'd be good to get in.

Diamond said:
Eto'o is on his way out to anyone who can afford him. He had a big bust up with rijkaard and will be on his way soon.

Doubtful - more likely Frank would be shown the door! Usual crap - in the same way the Sun reckons Aimar will sign for Liverpool.

I'd be very annoyed if he left...but someone would have to pay a lot for him. Then we coudl have Torres.

I see Kluivert has signed for Valencia :D

belboid said:
blimey - according to Sky (who nicked it off the Mirror) now Arsenal are interested in Tranmee's Ryan Taylor! Possibility of a million quid!!

Sheffield United released Luke Beckett - he'd be good to get in.

Pool are after him too apparantly, but we've been linked w/ him for about 3 yrs so....
We have actually signed John Doolan from Donny. (i.e he's held a scarf above his head and everything)

Back
Top Bottom