Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

*Latest transfer gossip...

J77 said:
But the beeb are saying today that Schalke can't afford the 7m price tag.

J77 - I know that not only Villa are still after Baros and they'll come back with a figure nearing the quoted 7m quid valuation that Liverpool want. Especially with Vassel going to Man City. Also West Ham and Valencia are interested as well

Pure speculation...

Micky Owen - 12M to ManUre?

Little man should've gone back to the 'Pool instead of boarding a sinking ship...

RVN, Rooney, Smith, Saha and Owen....:confused:

Ta ta Saha....:D

(how english do they want their strike force?)

E.J. said:
J77 - I know that not only Villa are still after Baros and they'll come back with a figure nearing the quoted 7m quid valuation that Liverpool want. Especially with Vassel going to Man City. Also West Ham and Valencia are interested as well
My German mate is insistent that Schalke have found the 7M, we wait and see...

Newcastle have entered negotiations with Middlesbrough in a deal that would see Nicky Butt move to the Smogside and Mark Viduka head even more North.

Mark Viduka, the white Kluivert, just not even as good

I hate football, I really fucking do

Mark Bastard Viduka

Bollocks

holteman said:
they have and he's going apprently....villa miss out.....again :rolleyes:

So what now?

O'Leary and the board of incompetants promised "substantial" transfer funds.

O'Leary sold Vassell without lining up a replacement.

Sounds like they never made any effort to get either Bellamy or Baros, both of which would have improved our team. With less than two weeks until the start of the season - and no plan b.

The squad is smaller than last years.

We have two senior strikers - and a youngster.

I'm now that pessimistic about the upcoming season I am convinced a relegation battle awaits....

O'Leary has to go. He has no care for the club and only contempt for the supporters. Worst of all, he has lied to us - in a cynical effort to raise season ticket sales.

Rocket Romano said:
Newcastle have entered negotiations with Middlesbrough in a deal that would see Nicky Butt move to the Smogside and Mark Viduka head even more North.

Mark Viduka, the white Kluivert, just not even as good

I hate football, I really fucking do

Mark Bastard Viduka

Bollocks

At least your getting a striker! Ours could'nt hit a barn door. You've got Shearer though, he'll bail you out....

Richard White said:
So what now?

O'Leary and the board of incompetants promised "substantial" transfer funds.

O'Leary sold Vassell without lining up a replacement.

Sounds like they never made any effort to get either Bellamy or Baros, both of which would have improved our team. With less than two weeks until the start of the season - and no plan b.

The squad is smaller than last years.

We have two senior strikers - and a youngster.

I'm now that pessimistic about the upcoming season I am convinced a relegation battle awaits....

O'Leary has to go. He has no care for the club and only contempt for the supporters. Worst of all, he has lied to us - in a cynical effort to raise season ticket sales.

o'leary does seem to be a nice little lap dog for the board....but id rather him stay and the board fuck off, oh why cant ellis just .......
were in the shit, we need a striker and at this short notice i worry its gonna be a panic short term buy that will do fuck all....it seems pretty clear we were always gonna start with angel/phillips up front so goes to show we were never gonna snap baros up.
with the situation with laurson and delany i really wanted another defender too....were fucked....
but then again we always seem to have our best seasons when i say this....who knows....its not looking good

apparently the schalke deal is dead in the water and baros may now even stay at anfield.....if we got in there with a 7m bid now odds are we'd snap him up...will we?.....will we fuck

holteman said:
o'leary does seem to be a nice little lap dog for the board....but id rather him stay and the board fuck off, oh why cant ellis just .......
were in the shit, we need a striker and at this short notice i worry its gonna be a panic short term buy that will do fuck all....it seems pretty clear we were always gonna start with angel/phillips up front so goes to show we were never gonna snap baros up.
with the situation with laurson and delany i really wanted another defender too....were fucked....
but then again we always seem to have our best seasons when i say this....who knows....its not looking good

Not looking good at all :(

Thinking I may take more interest in Valencia than Villa this season. Much cheaper to watch also.

I think I've had as much as I can stomach from O'Leary. The most annoying thing about him is how he publicly slates and blames the players when things go wrong. He just seems to whinge to much. More often has bad things to say about his squad than good. That's not good at all.

holteman said:
apparently the schalke deal is dead in the water and baros may now even stay at anfield.....if we got in there with a 7m bid now odds are we'd snap him up...will we?.....will we fuck

And that's precisely the point holteman. As you and Richard White have already mentioned the fact good ol' deadly Ellis will not stump up the cash to get Baros (is baffling to say the least). Who i think will add much needed quality to Villa's squad (provided he gets the right service) in attack.

But if Ellis and the Villa board do have a change of heart and decide to match Liverpool's 7 million pound price tag, they've got a good chance of buying him.

looks like he might go everton....though there moaning about the 7m price tag we seem the only club in the hunt able to cough up the cash....IN THEORY.....think our shoping is over till jan now.....may god help us

Newcastle shed ANOTHER midfielder as Butt looks like being loaned to Brum.

:D

In: Amdy Faye

Out: Nicky Butt

:D:D

Pericard and Toddie have been offered contracts again. Due to be loaned out before they play for Pompey. Let's hope they don't pick up another injury.

Arsenal and Man Utd lining up bids for Jermaine Jenas, said to be around £10m

Newcastle have denied that they will refund £8m of the transfer money to avoid being reported to Trading Standards

Surely that 10 million will be used to buy a sttttr...a stttt....aaaa.....stttrrikrrr.....another midfielder :D

Smith -> Keane

TheLostProphet said:
:eek: I thought that was a pisstake :eek:
Apparently not...
bbc about Saha's injury said:
Once Saha has recovered from his injury Ferguson can continue his experiment of turning Smith into a ball-winning midfielder who can eventually replace Roy Keane.

Newcastle have rejected an undisclosed bid from Tottenham for Jermaine Jenas

Daniel Levy made a personal phone offer to Chairman Shepherd who rejected the bid

Back
Top Bottom