Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Labour & Anti-Semitism.

There’s also a fair few genuinely vulnerable (eg due to Mental health) people taken in

JVL is a cult. An antisemitic hate cult that is.

There’s also a fair few genuinely vulnerable (eg due to Mental health) people taken in

JVL is a cult. An antisemitic hate cult that is.

Wow that's pretty strong stuff. I didn't get that impression through talking to David Rosenberg. He seemed like a genuinely nice guy and an real expert in the history of anti-semitism especially as it related to the Cable Street history (which in case you don't know Battle of Cable Street - Wikipedia) in East London. We went for a lovely walk in East London and ate with him and in a Shadwell cafe afterwards. To say somebody who is immersed in that history and comes across as a really nice guy is part of an anti-semitic hate cult. Not that doesn't seem right. Sorry you are not convincing me at all.

OK there are a number of them making comparisons between the Holocaust and Israel's treatment of the Palestinians. Does that mean that any picture of his is tainted by association. I notice that that there doesn't seem to be a signature on the one I posted. Is anything that he does tainted by association even when it makes a valid and non anti-semitic point?
Yes.
If your man posted an image not knowing it was by an antisemite that is possibly a mitigating factor for him. However the way Latuff depicts Jewish people is antisemitic no matter what the message is supposed to be.

Mate, this thread was resuscitated yesterday because of an investigation which recorded a senior JVL figure appearing at a brown red meeting of holocaust deniers

Which post was that I can't find the link.

Eta is it Elleanne Green??
Alison Chabloz?
Miko Peled?
Ian Fantom?

FFS this is all such a witch hunt smear campaign!! Its all guilty by association. He once liked a post by some who once knew somebody who shook hands with somebody else.

i get it that there are some people/issues that need addressing, but the perspective on this is totally lacking.

Last edited:
Yes.
If your man posted an image not knowing it was by an antisemite that is possibly a mitigating factor for him. However the way Latuff depicts Jewish people is antisemitic no matter what the message is supposed to be.

I know its the messenger not the message.

Last edited:
Wow that's pretty strong stuff. I didn't get that impression through talking to David Rosenberg. He seemed like a genuinely nice guy and an real expert in the history of anti-semitism especially as it related to the Cable Street history (which in case you don't know Battle of Cable Street - Wikipedia) in East London. We went for a lovely walk in East London and ate with him and in a Shadwell cafe afterwards. To say somebody who is immersed in that history and comes across as a really nice guy is part of an anti-semitic hate cult. Not that doesn't seem right. Sorry you are not convincing me at all.
David Rosenburg always had good links with Gerry Gable of Searchlight fame and was reputed to have been the Guardian's security services link man. He accused Class War (in 1984) of being run by ex leading members of the National Front. Total bolloks, without any foundation. This was just stirring shit to disrupt growing alliances.

Back
Top Bottom