Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

King Charles III's time is up

The student protests of 2011 saw Charles and Camilla get attacked and a whole load of spunking cock pic montages made. Anyone still got any of these pics?

The student protests of 2011 saw Charles and Camilla get attacked and a whole load of spunking cock pic montages made. Anyone still got any of these pics?
prince-charles-camilla-006.jpg
Edited to add

Last edited:
We've got a society warped beyond reason or decency to allow for the existence of a handful of absurdly privileged people and even the one at the very tippy top of the shitheap isn't happy.

What then, exactly, is the fucking point? All this talk of dutiful service when we'd be so much better served by these cunts just giving us our money back and getting in the fucking sea.

French news has been wall to wall coverage of the whole thing. :rolleyes: (Only positive is that all those great shots of the Highlands/Edinburgh should hopefully boost tourism to Scotland.)

Anyway, just caught the end of a show where they were massively taking the piss out of Charles and his sausage fingers. Maybe there's some hope for them after all.

Yes the monarchy are excused inheritance tax.

Seems a bit unfair when you consider all us plebs have to submit to it.

He might drop dead of apoplexy soon, mind you who doesn't hate fountain pens?

There will be plenty defending him and yes I know his mum has just died and being mugged around on camera all day is stressful as shit while you sign away at ‘historic documents’

But he’s literally been training for this his entire life and if he can’t handle it within it fucking snapping then he’s clearly a dickhead.

There will be plenty defending him and yes I know his mum has just died and being mugged around on camera all day is stressful as shit while you sign away at ‘historic documents’

But he’s literally been training for this his entire life and if he can’t handle it within it fucking snapping then he’s clearly a dickhead.
Camera is on, smile and be nice for 48 seconds.

He does have a rep for childish petulance and the negative manner of an irked 10 year old. "This is just my luck, things like this always happen to me" etc.

This calms me, in a way.

Surely we get one for his Coronation then one for his funeral..?

Yeah, the ideal would be he dies in about two, two and a half years. Then we'd get a coronation bank holiday, a funeral bank holiday and then another coronation bank holiday. Well, not so ideal for him...

(Or some people get a bank holiday, anyway).

Well, I think we are overdoing the difficulty. Actually, being busy and occupied (while having some reflective down time) is generally quite good for grief. The real difficulty is when you're left alone to drift, lost in your own bleak thoughts. Judaism, for instance, recognizes that and makes room for an entire week of hosting people in your own home - anyone who wants to turn up, starting the day of/day after death.

I think probably most people know that awful feeling of getting home the day of a death, closing the door, and feeling totally bereft and horribly alone. Going through the next few days suspended in some kind of limbo, having to field phone calls, sign forms, pay for stuff, make decisions, talk to people you don't like, wonder where those you'd love to see are - that's difficult. Charles isn't having much of that difficulty.

I feel for anyone who confronts great personal loss. It's an emotional struggle that doesn't come with any shortcuts. Charles has a world of goodwill, support, practical help, no financial concerns, children, grandchildren, siblings, a partner - and I don't begrudge him that. I do somewhat begrudge reading that he's so overwhelmed with helpers that up to 100 of them have just been binned like last weeks rubbish.

Back
Top Bottom