Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

King Charles III's time is up

seen plenty of people posting the kind of tribute you might post if a pop star you liked had died, and some frankly a bit deranged tributes from people who own businesses on their business facebook pages (I think they might feel obliged for some weird reason), but otherwise it's all either indifference or annoyance at the fuss.

Already put my hand up to admit I'd abbreviated for ease rather than absolute accuracy.
Yes, but you didn't just abbreviate - you got them wrong.
And, you claimed to be making a point, but completely missed the one which is that all these monarchs used one of their given names.

Last edited:
Yes, but you didn't just abbreviate - you got them wrong.
And, you claimed to be making a point, but completely missed the one which is that all these monarchs has used one of their given names.
I don't like the tone here. I presented examples, abbreviated, but otherwise accurate. I have done nothing wrong.

I'm angry about the various pictures of Nonce Andy and his kids looking sombre. All part of some 'reinvention' formula.

Chazza better cut the cunt off or there's going to be trouble :snarl:
Honestly, I'd love it if they thought they could rehabilitate the nonce - they'd find out soon enough that they can't, and it would do massive damage to the institution in the meantime. bring it on.

I don't like the tone here. I presented examples, abbreviated, but otherwise accurate. I have done nothing wrong.
You’ve not done anything “wrong” - it’s a minor, irrelevant, point. But your post was wrong and was corrected, not just by me.

By abbreviating some of them, and getting one of them wrong, you were failing to make any useful point.

Sorry if I’ve offended by correcting your post, but I can’t be bothered with this anymore.

Back
Top Bottom