Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Kim Jong il dead (ish)

It was a single-source rumour that half the world's media fleshed out with some further speculation, desperate for an easy story that can be written from home without any need to ring round sources.

the DPRK is a bullshitters dream- they are hardly likely to take anyone to court. Much of the rumour and news that relates to it is heresay and fiction

Read rumours on Chinese social media that he's come here for treatment. (Embedded Tweets don't display here so sorry if that's been said)

If Kim Jong Un Dies, His Younger Sister Is Primed to Take Over
from If Kim Jong Un Dies, His Younger Sister Is Primed to Take Over

Wonder what type of leader she, or whoever might come next may be .. ?

More physically preposessing than her brother, so the media will love her.

4ed9535ebc6dd10e6476ccd45dca4d36d85ec66c

I remember much optimism at the time in certain newspaper columns that Kim Jong Un would lead the country to democracy, I think solely based on the suggestion that he attended a school in Europe.

Is there any way back for any of the Kim gang? It's not like they even have ''liberals'' in the regime who could take over is it.

Is there any way back for any of the Kim gang? It's not like they even have ''liberals'' in the regime who could take over is it.
I suspect there's plenty of corrupt cadre class types who would happily undertake a "reform" programme if they could get their feet under the table.

Bloody hell - only just realised he's only 36.
Presumably genetics comes before lifestyle at that age ?
Unless he was actually getting most of his calories from foie gras...

Back
Top Bottom