Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Kim Jong il dead (ish)

More physically preposessing than her brother, so the media will love her.

4ed9535ebc6dd10e6476ccd45dca4d36d85ec66c
she looks like she needs a good meal and some vitamin D

wechat is awash with rumour.No veracity or proof of any kind tho' thats what rumours are I suppose.

How Trump could deal with a woman could be interesting - he has no time for powerful intelligent women at the best of times but as the DPRK is his pet project & she isnt a fully known item yet, I can see him going full on charming & schmoozing with the possible new leader. They could really take the piss out of him on with this.

Its a trap Donald

NK produce the best counterfeit dollar bills apparently - although the way the Federal Reserve is printing them these days I'm not sure why they're bothering

Read rumours on Chinese social media that he's come here for treatment. (Embedded Tweets don't display here so sorry if that's been said)
TIP: post the URL of the individual tweet and this site automatically embeds it

According to Google Translate he has been 'humanized as a plant' which sounds like an improvement.

Kim Jong-un is in a "vegetable state" ...? The latest information on the "serious illness theory" released by the people concerned
Actually, there has been an "incident" since the beginning of the year
img_caf87e68a7605038fd49779f8d90fa5345709.jpg

Daisuke Kondo

Having undergone surgery, "humanized as a plant" ...?
A young North Korean dictator, Kim Jung Eun, has fallen. If the information described below is true, it is a 36-year-old and too young "political death" over three months.
The first report to announce "a change" was issued by CNN TV on April 20.
<The US government is keeping an eye on the situation because there is information that North Korean leader Kim Jong Un ’s chairman of the Labor Party has undergone surgery and is in serious condition. U.S. officials who know this information directly revealed>
img_cf3f0b3b2d9a196c1586928644336fab157148.jpg
gettyimages
As the entire world went on and off due to the devastation of the new coronavirus, an information war began with this sudden news from the United States.
The South Korean government commented, “It looks like they are visiting a local area,” and the Chinese government simply said, “I know the press.” President Donald Trump commented, "no information is finalized." This North Korea has been silent for several days.
But the "bomb testimony" came in. Chairman Kim Jong-un is said to have been "humanized as a plant" after undergoing surgery.
A Chinese medical practitioner gave me the following details:
"Chairman Kim Jong-un suddenly fell on his heart while on a field trip, and the doctors who accompanied him rushed to a nearby emergency hospital, giving a heart massage.
At the same time, he made an urgent request to China to "send a medical team from Beijing immediately." In China, a group of nearly 50 people, including equipment, etc., led by the doctors of the National Cardiovascular Disease Center of Fuai Clinic and the PLA 301 Clinic in Beijing, headed to Pyongyang by special machine.
However, the North Korean medical group, who saw that it would not be possible to wait for the Chinese medical group, decided to perform an emergency cardiac stent operation. It was a North Korean heart surgeon who trained in China for many years.
Cardiac stent surgery is not a very difficult surgery. The procedure of inserting a stent into the most important blood vessel can be completed in about 1 minute.
However, the surgeon who was operating was very nervous and his hands trembled. Moreover, he had no experience of operating an obese body as much as Kim Jong Un. So it took me about eight minutes to insert the stent.
Meanwhile, Chairman Kim Jong Un turned into a plant human. The Chinese doctors arrived and examined me, but I couldn't do anything anymore. ''
It's hard to believe, but if the testimony of Chinese medical officials is true, then the end of the dictator's "political life" would have been terrible.
Kim Jong-un is in a "vegetable state" ...? The latest information on the "serious illness theory" revealed by the people concerned
was that there was an "incident" from the beginning of the year

With the corona crisis, it is likely that Japan will "win alone in the world"

Back
Top Bottom