Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Kicking Off In Tottenham

b&q? orange/ carphonewarehouse? aldi? jd sports? carpetwrite? the jobcentre!? maplins? the tube? is this a war? a misplaced tweet? or "more serious troubles @ the US economy" lulz @RT

Watching on BBC, I thin the postoffice on Tottenham High Road has been torched.

despite all the hype there's fuck all going on in holloway and sonny hundal is not my friend

got my hopes up but i went up and down holloway road and no action to be seen at all

Absolute beauty by the youth .. fucking go for it and no mistake !!
Fucking cunts taking the piss day in day out .. it's marvellous to watch em having enough of it and quite right n all !!
Bastards !!!!

quite right, our rors, nothing like a british summer time get everyone out of doors and having fun with their neighbours.

And that's before they sell Luka Modric.

I imagine police numbers will be seriously upped for Brixton Splash this afternoon....

Just sitting in cafe in Stokie, there is about 100 police all geared up about to drive down as reinforcements.
Funny enough I drove through Tottenham the other day and looking round I made the comment to my mate that it looks like nothing has changed here since Broadwater Riots. I'm really not surprised at events.

Just sitting in cafe in Stokie, there is about 100 police all geared up about to drive down as reinforcements.
Funny enough I drove through Tottenham the other day and looking round I made the comment to my mate that it looks like nothing has changed here since Broadwater Riots. I'm really not surprised at events.

I'm wondering if they are off to the Cardiff game later...

Absolute beauty by the youth .. fucking go for it and no mistake !!
Fucking cunts taking the piss day in day out .. it's marvellous to watch em having enough of it and quite right n all !!
Bastards !!!!
Bastards indeed. Destroying their community. If they had to vent their ire, then why not at the cop shop?

I'm thankfully over the Northumberland Park end. Nothing worth looting here! :D Yet there is still a strong smell of burning coming from the High Road!

You really need somone to tell you the bleedin' obv., that this is an emotional reaction, that's it's not a considered act?

Have you got the point about why the police station wasn't attacked yet?

Back
Top Bottom