Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Kicking Off In Tottenham

Yep apparently the MET are now saying that too to shut this crap up. Wishful thinking by the look of it...

and what's more, they even repeat themselves. Can't be arsed to type a new post, use the one they used 10 minutes earlier

Just heard one siren. Like I do every night. Probably a couple of drunks having a punch up. Doubtless it'll be reported on twitter that Brixton is ablaze. Liars, liars, it's their pants that are on fire.

Just heard one siren. Like I do every night. Probably a couple of drunks having a punch up. Doubtless it'll be reported on twitter that Brixton is ablaze. Liars, liars, it's their pants that are on fire.

I'm going to bed. If I don't post tomorrow, assume the Brixton rioters have got me :D

News pretty boring at the mo' I don't know why they don't use pictures from tweets?

a) They've had their fingers burned with pictures that aren't what they say they are;

b) Have the pic-tweeters all ticked the box that says "yes, please, use my pictures for profit without asking me?"

Back
Top Bottom