Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Kicking Off In Tottenham

for my part, i don't assume you are an idiot because I disagree with you; i think you are an idiot because you clearly, patently are one, with the capacity for rational thought processes of a pot-plant, and all the well informed understanding of our society's problems of the average gibbon.

Don't insult gibbons, please. :(

yup, the police are definitely making a point, they are deliberately not trying due to the cuts, remember some of their jobs are on the line too......nothing to do with fear of reprisals and being politically correct....

I don't believe looking into the root causes is what we need right now, to deal with the situation.

Who said anything about "right now"?
Besides you, just now, obviously.
Could you try a little harder to not keep trimming your sails and shifting the goal-posts?

[
Not that we should never do so. But of course, you know it all, don't you?

Good lord, the tactics of the primary school. What next when someone disagrees with you? What comes after "but of course, you know it all"? Are you going to stick a crayon up your nose? Maybe soil your underwear in an attempt to get attention?

Who said anything about "right now"?
Besides you, just now, obviously.
Could you try a little harder to not keep trimming your sails and shifting the goal-posts?

Good lord, the tactics of the primary school. What next when someone disagrees with you? What comes after "but of course, you know it all"? Are you going to stick a crayon up your nose? Maybe soil your underwear in an attempt to get attention?

I was talking about 'right now'. But you assumed otherwise and said: 'Guess what? Unless you understand why, you're helpless to prevent recurrences, you cheese-witted bore'

Get it, genius?

Fuck, talking to you makes me feel I need to get a life, lol.

You really, really are a fucking idiot. I mean 'really'!

Wow, that told me!

Thing is, I'm able to support any argument I make on here with facts, all you've done is trot out a right-wing line about "sending a message".

So, who's the greater "fucking idiot"? I'd say that on the evidence of posts to this thread, you're way in the lead.

So, is the army going to be sent in?
Not unless parliament's ablaze. The headlines of the army being on the streets of London would have a catastrophic effect on the markets and international investment, and that will of course be Cameron's prime concern.

you sure as hell need to get an intellect.
You might care to look up the phrase 'socio-economic causal factors' in some dictionary, or simply ask your teachers, whilst you're at it.
Dictionaries don't normally list long phrases. But of course you wouldn't know that, would you?

Dictionaries don't normally list long phrases. But of course you wouldn't know that, would you?
MyFirstMuppetDictionary.jpg

I was talking about 'right now'. But you assumed otherwise and said: 'Guess what? Unless you understand why, you're helpless to prevent recurrences, you cheese-witted bore'

Get it, genius?

There's nothing like some decent post-facto attempts at spin.

And you know what? That's nothing like a decent post-facto attempt at spin. It sucks.

Fuck, talking to you makes me feel I need to get a life, lol.

So you don't have a life?

Interesting but unsurprising.

Not unless parliament's ablaze. The headlines of the army being on the streets of London would have a catastrophic effect on the markets and international investment, and that will of course be Cameron's prime concern.

Not just that, there are constitutional complications, such as the need to declare a form of martial law, and whether they do so for a confined and well-defined "zone", or go for a blanket declaration (which may then give carte blanche to onlookers to "fuck shit up" in thir own, currently quiet, locales). Using the army to fight fires is one thing, engaging them in the "policing" of the British public is another.

There's nothing like some decent post-facto attempts at spin.

And you know what? That's nothing like a decent post-facto attempt at spin. It sucks.
I haven't spun anything. Look through my posts. Of course, I wouldn't advocate not looking deeper - only it grates as the point of focus now while criminals run through the streets looting and burning. That was my point - but of course, you just come on here with the bravado bullshit of a thirteen year old.

So you don't have a life?

Interesting but unsurprising.
Good one! So witty! You are a smart little boy, aren't you.

That's great boy. Why aren't you at school today?

I'm too busy pimping your mother and female relatives, obviously.

And by the way, schools are out for the summer holidays. That's one of the reasons for so many school-age youths being on the streets, in case you hadn't noticed. :facepalm:

I'm too busy pimping your mother and female relatives, obviously.

And by the way, schools are out for the summer holidays. That's one of the reasons for so many school-age youths being on the streets, in case you hadn't noticed. :facepalm:
ROFL good one! Good one there boy!

yup, the police are definitely making a point, they are deliberately not trying due to the cuts, remember some of their jobs are on the line too......nothing to do with fear of reprisals and being politically correct....

I think a decision was made early on not to try and arrest people 'in the act'.

But 400+ were arrested, probably by snatch squads waiting to pounce on anyone carrying stolen stuff.

Its a new type of rioting for the police. They are trained to deal with pitched battles involving crowds of many thousands. Their kettling and snatch squad tactics are not possible. Small hit and run gangs are totally different.

I haven't spun anything. Look through my posts.

I have. What have I seen? Moralising about the need for hard deterrence and the like, and a right-wing spin on what is happening that favours punishment over any other approach.
Of course,I wouldn't advocate not looking deeper - only it grates as the point of focus now while criminals run through the streets looting and burning.

So what if it grates? Is that a good reason to not engage?

That was my point - but of course, you just come on here with the bravado bullshit of a thirteen year old.

Blah blah blah

Good one! So witty! You are a smart little boy, aren't you.

More blah blah blah.

I could speculate on the significance of your need to constantly belittle anyone who disagrees with you by calling them idiots or making remarks about their probable age, but I think I'll let other posters draw their own conclusions.

Back
Top Bottom