Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Kicking Off In Tottenham

These are the kind of shitty thieves that need dealing with, one way or another. Karma definitely headed to many of these scumbags. Keep all the Twitter photos. Identify as many as possible. Lots of people going to get nicked soon.

No I didn't, I said you didn't make a point. Which is a very different thing.

It seems my other prediction is rapidly coming right tho, you are understanding less n less each post, even basic English is beyond you now.

'rapidly coming right tho'

'becoming right'?

lol what a dick

No I didn't, I said you didn't make a point. Which is a very different thing.

It seems my other prediction is rapidly coming right tho, you are understanding less n less each post, even basic English is beyond you now.

Btw, I believe you need a full stop after 'post'. You see, a new sentence follows, as you have a subject, verb and complement. Don't worry. It's a common error.

Btw, I believe you need a full stop after 'post'. You see, a new sentence follows, as you have a subject, verb and complement. Don't worry. It's a common error.
well, if you are clever enough still to work that out, you can also work out that you deliberately misquoted me earlier. I await your apology :)

Christ you're a thick wanker, and one who clearly doesn't know what he's on about. Anyone who's ever been anywhere near a demo knows that police aren't "scared to touch protestors" or whatever the fuck it was, they're baton happy fruitcakes in the main. Though please do give an example of where an officer has been treated harshly after a demo, I'm all ears.

You ignorant prick.

like you're able to come up with a question worth an answer.

How about a simple one, for a simpleton like you... what are the oh-so uber-intelligent so-called left wing doing in solidarity with working class people who are victims of the thieving gangs of kids?

Or perhaps more immediate - do YOU have any plans to defend yourself?
Or does your right-on "all property is theft, comrade" mantra extend to these kids when they're kicking YOUR door in?

Oh dear. That's three questions.
I'm sure your remedial little brain will be unable to answer any of them properly, but perhaps someone less of a useless limp prick than you might attempt to explain the position of the left, for those here keen to see a more direct and even a military response to the looting.

well, if you are clever enough still to work that out, you can also work out that you deliberately misquoted me earlier. I await your apology :)
I await your apology. I'm not an idiot, believe it or not. You should try to engage with those who make points you don't like, instead of thinking you're a genius and cutting people off with throw-away insults. (Ofcourse, they probably will respond in kind too, as I did.)

I'm fucking worried. Like others, I have my whole family spread across London. I took the day off work because of it today. I want the best outcome, so don't assume I have two braincells because I don't agree with you on how to reach that outcome.

Wow, cracking statement from Cameron; "violence is sickening blah blah... more police..." finishing with "excuse me, I have important work to do"...

Well, but I don't agree that there is nothing that can be done in terms of the "nature" element. We're not talking eugenics or anything before more words are stuffed into my mouth. Sure, more work can be done on "prevention" re: the nurture element but a healthy dose of "cure" is surely in order re: nature for some of these cunts - i.e. long custodial sentences.
The problem is; if I take your sub-daily mail, reactionary argument to its' logical conclusion, one is left with one overriding, unavoidable conclusion; the middle class youth of the home counties and of kensington etc are simply morally better than the working class youth of Tottenham, which is simply horseshit.
this is a social problem, not simply a law and order one. the solution is to provide facilities, opportunities and hope for a generation who have simply lost all faith in their society. 'Long custodial sentences' may appease the internet vigilantes amongst us, but it will do ZERo to solve Tottenham's problems, ditto Brixton and Hackney. ALL you will achieve by imposing such sentences is to criminalise and alienate an entire generation.

I await your apology. I'm not an idiot, believe it or not. You should try to engage with those who make points you don't like, instead of thinking you're a genius and cutting people off with throw-away insults. (Ofcourse, they probably will respond in kind too, as I did.)

I'm fucking worried. Like others, I have my whole family spread across London. I took the day off work because of it today. I want the best outcome, so don't assume I have two braincells because I don't agree with you on how to reach that outcome.
for my part, i don't assume you are an idiot because I disagree with you; i think you are an idiot because you clearly, patently are one, with the capacity for rational thought processes of a pot-plant, and all the well informed understanding of our society's problems of the average gibbon.

Christ you're a thick wanker, and one who clearly doesn't know what he's on about. Anyone who's ever been anywhere near a demo knows that police aren't "scared to touch protestors" or whatever the fuck it was, they're baton happy fruitcakes in the main. Though please do give an example of where an officer has been treated harshly after a demo, I'm all ears.

You ignorant prick.
LOL, such issues! This sort of dumbfuck response is so off-putting. Just be a good boy and fuck off, now, would you.

for my part, i don't assume you are an idiot because I disagree with you; i think you are an idiot because you clearly, patently are one, with the capacity for rational thought processes of a pot-plant, and all the well informed understanding of our society's problems of the average gibbon.
You're not worth it. You're just a piece of shit really. Thank God people as thick as you are in the minority.

Back
Top Bottom