Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Kicking Off In Tottenham

I don't care what ends you're from, we're personally inviting you to come and get it in.

The youth have realised there are better things than random violence against others from a different postcode. With every cloud there's a silver lining! Top post TL :)

'rIf you're down for making money, we're about to go hard in east london tonight, yes tonight!! I don't care what ends you're from, we're personally inviting you to come and get it in. Police have taken the piss for too long and to be honest I don't know why its taken so long for us make this happen. We need a minimum of 200 hungry people. We're not broke, but who says no to free stuff. Doesn't matter if the police arrive cos we'll just chase dem out because as you've seen on the news, they are NOT ON DIS TING. Finders keepers and we all look after each other so if you see someone getting grab by feds then make sure we help stamp out that fuking PIG. M.O.B money over bobbies =D broadcast this to everyone you know and let's get paid!! RE SEND. LONDON MESSAGE'

maybe a clearer rationale coming in from the 'horses mouth' as it were...

2 points;

1. Even though I don't accept for a moment that "looting" cannot have any element of politics, there's politics clearly there "Police have taken the piss for too long"

2. Anything by way of evidence the author someone actually involved - and not some spotty 15 year old sitting in his bedroom?

Mug.

Whats the score with the police having to pay for the damage if it gets declared a 'riot'? Kind of puts a different slant on things...

Why are the tories slagging off looting? Surely these enterprising young people are taking advantage of an opportunity to advance their material wealth - the classic conservative way.

Anyways: Jean Charles had a bomb. Smiley had a knife. Ian died of natural causes. Now we have "Mark fired first".

Whats the score with the police having to pay for the damage if it gets declared a 'riot'? Kind of puts a different slant on things...

Someone from Legal Defence Monitoring Group tells me it goes back to the first incarnation of the law in the late 19th century. Thus no one ever gets done for more than Violent Disorder.

This itself is an arse. Violent Disorder doesn't have to be against the person. Affray (lower) does.

Someone from Legal Defence Monitoring Group tells me it goes back to the first incarnation of the law in the late 19th century. Thus no one ever gets done for more than Violent Disorder.

This itself is an arse. Violent Disorder doesn't have to be against the person. Affray (lower) does.

Ah ok - I was just wondering if a 'riot' comes out of their budget... Suddenly smashing windows etc.. then has another effect for young people who's aim was to take on the police.

'The supposed 6pm disturbance in Birmingham that was being rumoured on social networking sits has failed to materialised so far, West Midlands police said.
A spokesman said that they had received calls about a large crowd building in the city centre, accompanied by a sizeable police presence, but this was for a public balcony appearance by the India cricket team.
He said there had been no confirmed incidents of violence so far linked to events in London.'

Less than zero. Already talking about the need for water cannons on BBC news. FFS. :facepalm:

PO0302beanbag-2-2.jpg

Bean bag rounds, ftw.

Less than zero. Already talking about the need for water cannons on BBC news. FFS. :facepalm:

This type of thing going on will only ever lead to that kind of talk (and action, if it continues) from modern politicians. God forbid someone should die in these outbreaks and they will be talking about worse things.

Goddamnit, if I hear the word "community" in a sentence one more time I will kick-off a riot of my own. News reports are starting to sound like this...

"blah blah community community blah blah the community blah blah community community community blah the community blah the community blah the community the community the community. THE COMMUNITY!!1!"

I wonder if "community" is the new word for "ghetto" or something.

Back
Top Bottom