Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Kicking Off In Tottenham

btw, I posted up an article from the Guardian a week ago which predicted all this, I still think the people who are more politically aware and aggrieved are biding their time and seeing how things pan out, there are no young Bernie grants, Darcus Howes amongst these looters, yet....

Is there any evidence at all that the actions of the 'youths' rioting/looting is being directed via phone/on the ground by 'older men'?
I haven't seen anything to suggest that at all.

btw, I posted up an article from the Guardian a week ago which predicted all this, I still think the people who are more politically aware and aggrieved are biding their time and seeing how things pan out, there are no young Bernie grants, Darcus Howes amongst these looters, yet....
You've spent all day say it wasn't political. Time to just shut up and listen TL.

Yeah, but how do you know they're all black?

Just been to High Barnet, every shop is shut, shutters down, plod everywhere. Tesco Express is shut!! And when I went to the chemist it was 'one in one out' with the door locked. Fucking pathetic!

I went to the bank that usually shuts at 5, but at 4 it was closed and shuttered with a sign saying "due to circumstances we are closed" - wtf?? rather than "just for fucking shits and giggles we're closed, now fuck off"

Cunts.

'Yeah, but how do you know they're all black? '

I don't, but because the last time there was major unrest, people who became significant figures emerged, they were black, maybe if this becomes more political, kurdish, turkish, etc, similar figures will emerge, at present there just isn't that level of engagement and its mostly criminality.

I don't, but because the last time there was major unrest, people who became significant figures emerged, they were black, maybe if this becomes more political, kurdish, turkish, etc, similar figures will emerge, at present there just isn't that level of engagement and its mostly criminality.

And the bear trap opens.

Bernie Grant and Darcus Howe did not emerge from "amongst" the rioters the last time around you plank.

The last major unrest was at the anti-cuts demo in London, are you now confusing us with the black bloc?

Oh, right. My local pub closed down as well, and guess what ..... I didn't go out and smash up the local KFC / trainer shop / etc/

Stop making excuses for subhuman scumbags trashing neighbourhoods where people have to live!

Giles..

We've firmly established the fact that you're an ignorant wanker. You don't need to persuade us anymore.

Green Lanes won't get touched :hmm: and there is a fair sized group of moody looking blokes by the shops on Turnpike Lane too :hmm: did I say :hmm:. To add Wood Green is probably safe now seeing as most the decent shops are boarded up now.

Back
Top Bottom