Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Kicking Off In Tottenham

A&E's on London and Sheffield, doctors, nurses, and a fair few ambulance drivers. None of them have you the bigotries you share with Billie. Bigotries which are not restricted to bemoaning pissheads, such as:

I hadn't seen that post of Billies that you quoted.

And I do not share those bigotries.

Oh, right. My local pub closed down as well, and guess what ..... I didn't go out and smash up the local KFC / trainer shop / etc/

Stop making excuses for subhuman scumbags trashing neighbourhoods where people have to live!

Giles..
you are SUCH a CUNT it is UNTRUE!:facepalm:

The bollocks 'she's' been spouting about blue badges for a start.

Always makes me laugh, that one. I know the procedures for blue badges inside out, and the "qualifiers". I've not only been through the process myself, I've helped others apply (successfully, in 4 different local authorities) too, and I know just how picky local authorities can be about evidence of entitlement. If it was down to the say-so of a GP, supermarket car-parks would need to be awash with "disabled spaces".

Dozens is it? How do you know them then?

Four doctors in the family, two more on the way, friends are: nephrologist, consultants/palliative care, 3 GPs , several hospital doctors, nephew who's an immunologist, brother in law is an anaesthetist, and of course all the people I've met through them.

:p

A few of the stores in Croydon's Whitgift Centre have closed early, gonna be walking home in a few minutes, fair few police around but all seems quite at the moment.

Four doctors in the family, two more on the way, friends are: nephrologist, consultants/palliative care, 3 GPs , several hospital doctors, nephew who's an immunologist, brother in law is an anaesthetist, and of course all the people I've met through them.

:p
I believe you, Spy. Thousands wouldn't.
Thousands.

Oh, right. My local pub closed down as well, and guess what ..... I didn't go out and smash up the local KFC / trainer shop / etc/

Stop making excuses for subhuman scumbags trashing neighbourhoods where people have to live!

Giles..
congratulations, you win my Utter Total Prick Of The Year award!
You have ZERO idea of what life is like in Tottenham - or, I'd bet, any inner city w/c neighbourhood. We are NOT scum.

And you know this how? Exactly what mechanism are you using that allows you to define what people thinking (or not)? You're projecting.

There you go again! I'm projecting but when Streathamite says "That is PART of the truth - but only part. Yes a lot of the rioters are simply mindless hooligans" he's telling the truth? You only have to look at the live footage from the BBC helicopter over Hackney to see what is happening. Ordinary people are being attacked, cars buses and shops are just being destroyed and for what? Nothing that you can say about the disaffection of these idiots justifys these acts of wanton destruction.

I don't think the police get it right all of the time, the Ian Tomlinson episode was a complete disgrace and there is no doubt that some officers are to heavy handed on some occasions, but surely you must agree that these lawless acts cannot be allowed to continue? Whatever issues these youths think they have does not give them carte-blanch to destroy this city!

Lewisham pic
367871616.jpg

http://brockleycentral.blogspot.com/2011/08/lewisham-braces-for-rioting.html

@topcat,

no context, no acceptance of what the people in the boroughs think and want, you are a fucking knob, same goes for those on indymedia who call it an uprising, my arse...

btw, how old are you?

Back
Top Bottom