Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Kicking Off In Tottenham

And you get angry over that? The family of a deceased cancer victim using his badge for a few months after he's dead? You're a pathetic, empty vessel with no humanity whatsoever.

you know nothing about me. you assume doctors have an infinite amount of time; they don't. my husband died but he didn't have cancer; what should i get? a free bus pass?

a shops just had its windows smashed and people leaving with chair legs etc planning to have ago at the cops ladbrookes window smashed as well

of course he shouldn't. but he's wasted the doctor's time.

How has he wasted a doctors time? He was entitled to the card, the doctor simply di what he/she was required to do. I would guess the doctor knew he didn't have long to live. I suggest you get some sense of perspective if that is evidence of what makes you angry/upset.

with the reports of it kicking off all over the place. Could this be a case of divide and conquor? Split the police up into as many groups as possible, hoping to make them unable to control any unrest?
That seems likely tbh. How many areas can the police police??

it's not that widespread. my guess would be less than 5% of holders, maybe even lower.

will give you an example; a cancer patient who applied knowing he would die within weeks but his son and wife could carry on using it for the year.

The man's fucking dying - how on earth is that pulling a fast one? The rules allow the deceased's spouse to continue using the blue badge for the remainder of the year - so they're just taking advantage of those rules. Big deal. Any better examples?

police are just sitting at the other end of the street? There's not even than many people there, why don't they go and stop it :D

maybe this is their response to the cuts. "you cut us, so response times will suffer"

a shops just had its windows smashed and people leaving with chair legs etc planning to have ago at the cops ladbrookes window smashed as well

The Ladbrookes attempt was pretty lame though. They gave up far to early. Bloody kiddie rioters these days.

you know nothing about me. you assume doctors have an infinite amount of time; they don't. my husband died but he didn't have cancer; what should i get? a free bus pass?
I am unemployed but I can't sign on as I don't have a local address I can use. I apply for about 50 jobs per day. I can't get benefit, so no one else should? :facepalm:

I think Madzone's got this one nailed to be honest, I refuse to believe anyone's this pig ignorant and unpleasant in real life.

Back
Top Bottom