Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Kicking Off In Tottenham

riot police going past my window...gone quiet now ...still around 20 police , but the dogs have gone ...no traffic ...nothing ... police just seem to be waiting
img9581riotpolice.jpg

like i said earlier, many youths feel like they've got nothing left to lose. 'opportunistic criminality' is the only way for them to achieve the things they aspire to.

And that makes it all OK does it? Because they can't afford by legitimate means the latest Panasonic 52" widescreen 3D TV, or the latest Nike trainers it's OK to go out and nick them and then burn down the store!

And that makes it all OK does it? Because they can't afford by legitimate means the latest Panasonic 52" widescreen 3D TV, or the latest Nike trainers it's OK to go out and nick them and then burn down the store!
i'm just telling you why this is happening. all you want to do is tut.

We know that now, yes.... we didn't actually know that previously. It wasn't immediately obvious that was the case at all! I've already admitted I was wrong about an assumption a few times actually and yes I do object to abusive postings made towards me so I will reply to them. I'm not trying to disrupt the thread but if you quote a post by me then call me a cunt as done previously its not really surprising that I'd reply to it. I don't think its reasonable at this point to assume he was executed - we simply don't know at the moment.

I wonder though, exactly how are the Met firearms teams trained?

The Stephen Waldorf shooting happened in the 80's but they didn't actually manage to kill him.

Presumably they've been practicing since then ...

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...ephen-waldorf-just-ten-years-ago-1477750.html

My knowledge of what's gone up in N17 last night is not much above zero so far -- I've been away from the PC all weekend, and the mainstream media isn't telling me much. Unsurprisingly.

My instinct though is to blame the Police. People kicking off to that extent doesn't happen for no reason.

My knowledge of what's gone up in N17 last night is not much above zero so far -- I've been away from the PC all weekend, and the mainstream media isn't telling me much. Unsurprisingly.

My instinct though is to blame the Police. People kicking off to that extent doesn't happen for no reason.
and your instinct is right :)

:D What, you mean apart from dicking over the OB?

Do you know who these bystanders are? There's no reliable information from either side at the moment, but it's way to early to be believing tales of "executions", particularly ones supposedly carried out in front of hordes of "bystanders".

you were denying wrongdoing in the death of Ian Tomlinson untill it was video clear, hence you are a mug when it comes to assesing the actions of the met. I'm sure your a nice man but your opinion on law and order is worth the steam off my shit

i'm just telling you why this is happening. all you want to do is tut.

I hear what you are saying, and if I had grown up on some sink estate the product of dysfunctional parents, had not achieved anything educationally and all that I aspired to was hanging round on street corners, mugging teenagers for their mobiles and wishing I could be a drug lord, then yes I may well think that riot, looting and arson was the answer.

But we all know it's not don't we?

I hear what you are saying, and if I had grown up on some sink estate the product of dysfunctional parents, had not achieved anything educationally and all that I aspired to was hanging round on street corners, mugging teenagers for their mobiles and wishing I could be a drug lord, then yes I may well think that riot, looting and arson was the answer.

depends what the question is.

Nor is it any kind of answer for the Police to provoke riots.

eh? that doesn't make any sense

And who has said that it is the answer?

(I thought the editor promised a better quality of noob with these new boards - they're fucking toss, so far)

Nope, I just didn't rush to conclusions as quickly as others.

I take it you're buying this "execution on the pavement" gig then?

I don't think you have to buy the 'execution on the pavement' thing in order to be awake to the possibility that the Met are a bunch of incompetent lying tossers who will reflexively use their corrupt pals in the media to blacken the name of anyone they might happen to shoot repeatedly in the face, for whatever reason ...

I'll tell anyone this..I live on the Old Kent Road .. if anyone has got a grievence against the old bill in whatever manor they live in then deal with it in your area.. do not make the mistake of stirring up shit down this road.

Back
Top Bottom