Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Kicking Off In Tottenham

Quoted for posterity, so that future generations will know why you were hung from a lamp-post.

it's remarkable, is it not, the way civil disorder brings out the hardons poorly concealed by chinos. The sort of people who would merrily endorse any state action and condemn any reaction to it. And so often it is the likes of Giles, petty bourgeois twats proud to serve in the house and not the field

I'm past believing 90% of what I read on Twitter now. Brixton's been rioting since last night apparently. Found this tweet a few minutes ago which made me giggle

gordon_3cm_normal.jpg

GordonSouthern Gordon Southern

#Brixton. You silly chirruping twitter wallies. It's a festival and rioters do not have commemorative 30th anniversary tear ups.
2 minutes ago
it's like this pearl...:D

Large masked gangs of people walking around Enfield, we were chased across by one before. Lots of smashed shops, rumours crowds all over

wtf?! :hmm:

it's like this pearl...:D

Large masked gangs of people walking around Enfield, we were chased across by one before. Lots of smashed shops, rumours crowds all over

wtf?! :hmm:

A large proportion of people posting seem to be illiterate or do they just not know where the keys on the keyboard/phone are?

If you want up to date information then you can follow a twitter feed, if you don't like my posts then use ignore... Quoting them and chucking in a random insult and now going on to state that posting opinions you don't like is trolling is pretty hypocritical.

You acted the cunt, you were wrong, you got called on it. Now either stop whining or fuck off.

did public school really not equip you to understand the phrase 'a time of polarisation ' Giles ?

I wouldn't know, I never went to one.

Whatever, don't delude yourself that whatever the exact sequence of events with Mark Duggan (and after the Jean-Charles incident, I wouldn't trust the police's version very much), that most of these people are doing this because they are personally and genuinely enraged about him getting shot. It's just that it's exciting, go out and go wild with your mates, with the chance of having a ruck with some cops, plus the opportunity to rob stuff as well. Most lads wouldn't want to miss that if its going off just down the road.

Giles..

You acted the cunt, you were wrong, you got called on it. Now either stop whining or fuck off.

I 'acted the cunt' for posting an opinion?

Yes I was wrong, I'm surprised that it was a police bullet but I'm happy to admit that I was wrong.

The whole posting abuse at people you don't agree with thing... not really called for tbh..

Is that the best you can do? I was under the impression having followed this site for a year or so that you were able to put together a cogent argument!

You live and learn.
it does not seem reasonable to suppose that the same people were setting fires and looting. looting is obviously an activity which does not thrive in flames. nor does it seem reasonable to assume that they were in common cause. as has been pointed out the duggan family have said they didn't want the violence: do you suppose everyone out last night was up for either fighting the police or looting? pls in future engage brain before posting.

it's a pity that despite having followed these boards for many months you can't put together an argument worth replying to in detail.

So a copper was a radio width away from shooting and possibly killing another copper.
Accidental discharges, as I said in a previous answer to Dowie, answering his "logical deductions", are a lot more common than people would be inclined to believe, even by law enforcement professionals.

I 'acted the cunt' for posting an opinion?

Yes I was wrong, I'm surprised that it was a police bullet but I'm happy to admit that I was wrong.

The whole posting abuse at people you don't agree with thing... not really called for tbh..

zzzzz

Back
Top Bottom