Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Kicking Off In Tottenham

I know that the truth of this incident will probably not come to light for some time, and it is a tragedy for Mark Duggans family that he should lose his life in this way. But how does this incident justify the wanton criminality we have witnessed? Residents of Tottenham who have nothing to do with this incident have had their homes and livelihoods destroyed by a mob which descended on the area from other parts of London hell bent on looting and destruction!

Low paid workers working for Aldi and other businesses are now out of work because of these individuals, other residents have lost their homes and all their possessions for what?

What we are witnessing is just opportunist criminality, it makes me ashamed to be a Londoner to see the bestial nature that some will stoop to. What a thin veneer civilisation actually is!

is this supposed to be a letter to the daily telegraph? Wanton bestiality!

If you want up to date information then you can follow a twitter feed, if you don't like my posts then use ignore... Quoting them and chucking in a random insult and now going on to state that posting opinions you don't like is trolling is pretty hypocritical.

Shut up! :D

water canon is the way to go , sort the fires out as well as the crims .... fire brigade had their response delayed due to safety issues .....armoured water tender would get right in there , right at the start ....maybe some properties could have been saved

time indexed smart water additive for the looters too

water canon is the way to go , sort the fires out as well as the crims .... fire brigade had their response delayed due to safety issues .....armoured water tender would get right in there , right at the start ....maybe some properties could have been saved

time indexed smart water additive for the looters too
you should change your tagline to full of shit, it would be more accurate

Is this the article: http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23976225-cab-passenger-shot-dead-by-police.do ?

Other than the "apparent exchange of gunfire" it seems balanced to me. Of course they have to say "a gun was found" - what do you think would happen if they said "Mark Duggan was armed" and then it was subsequently found that this was not the case? And it's not the Met being quoted and the IPCC quote sensibly doesn't go anywhere near the issue.

Perhaps there was another article I missed?

Well for example, the Met's partners-in-corruption at the Sun printed the following:

Suspected gangster Mark Duggan, 29, fired a handgun at an armed cop, whose life was saved when the bullet hit his radio.
The officer returned fire with his Heckler & Koch MP5 sub-machine gun - blasting dad-of-five Duggan twice in the face before slumping to the ground.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...lfriend-to-say-The-feds-are-following-me.html

Low paid workers working for Aldi and other businesses are now out of work because of these individuals, other residents have lost their homes and all their possessions for what?

What we are witnessing is just opportunist criminality, it makes me ashamed to be a Londoner to see the bestial nature that some will stoop to. What a thin veneer civilisation actually is!

Why the fuck are they low paid you cunt? Because they are being shat on by ALDI, that is why. Even in the days of outright slavery the plantations would be set on fire by the slaves. The sugar cane would burn...

And the "bestial nature" of people fighting back is the same the world over, has been and will be. This is not "some " you tool. This is hundreds, if not thousands, of people who are pissed off and ready to act.

I of course don't know if Aldi have sacked their workers, they probably wont know themselves until tomorrow. But really that aside how do you justify to the people who have been made homeless and the small businesses that have been trashed, the actions of a mob that burns your home or livelihood because they want a free TV and some trainers?

I of course don't know if Aldi have sacked their workers, they probably wont know themselves until tomorrow. But really that aside how do you justify to the people who have been made homeless and the small businesses that have been trashed, the actions of a mob that burns your home or livelihood because they want a free TV and some trainers?
we've already established you're talking bollocks. stop digging.

Tough.

Chrispeptide: I asked the same question some pages back and got the answer 'friendly fire'.

Which a) isn't an answer and b) justifies nothing to my mind.

Back
Top Bottom